ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

Silk & Willow

This is my primary shipping application - the features are good, but there seems to be an issue approximately 1 in 15 to 20 times you go to use it. Most of the issues stem from Shipstation Connect as I use a mac. I've spoken to them and they agreed this app is problematic. It works, just not all of the time and needs to be reconnected frequently. The service is powerful, but you need to be patient and it's difficult to count on.

SweetLegs.com

using shipstation for 6 years on a large ecommerce store, now to find out they do not support DMARC for email validation and all emails are now bouncing!

The Social Tea House

I tried to get this to work, followed the outlined steps but ultimately it would not connect to stamps.com.

December 8, 2020

Thank you for your review and for trying ShipStation. We're sorry to hear you're running into this issue. A member of our account management team has reached out to see where we can help!

CAVITYCOLORS, LLC

Used to like this app, but right before the holiday season they decide to change things up. Instead of using usps.com to track usps orders, it now links to stamps.com tracking which is hideous. And there isn't a way to revert it. Cool... Also, you can create batches of labels, which is useful, but it's been years and they haven't been able to allow other employees to access said batches. So I can't see batches my coworkers make, or edit them. Which kinda sucks. I think shipstation is good if you do small amounts of shipping. I think we've out grown them, and it's disappointing.

BIG KIZZY HAIR

It's a good and straight forward platform, however; they do not have a call center so fixing a problem through emails can take up to two weeks and I can't wait that long for my customers to have the best experience with our brand

Pet n Pony

Where do I start! the idea and roadmap they have are great but what they say they offer doesn't work. We are UK based and find Fundamental things like the invoices are wrong as they show the price and the tax added together as the order total so the customer thinks they are paying more than they are. Shipstation told me this was fixed in version 3 but it isn't. The support they offer is poor. I have been trying to get set up for 5 weeks and the person I am speaking with who I have to book in a 30min appointment with once a week doesn't know the system and has to create support tickets for every issue I have. they have issues with exporting data, booking in certain labels like royal mail jersey or DPD Ireland. The automation rules they have are hit and miss and it seems to take time to make amendments. you have to reload the page numerous times for things to take effect.
I would be more than happy to change my rating if these things are addressed. I have tried with support but when you get an email in reply to a phone call asking if I still have a problem to get in touch. I wouldn't have contacted them in the first place if I didn't have a problem (i would just like some help). I'm trying to give them my money and they aren't able to help me to do it. for anyone thinking about moving to ship station its not a 1 click setup and there is an awful lot of work to do to get things working as you need and if you're like me you will find some basic features are missing.

Woodchucks Wood

I'm still finding bugs on a weekly basis. Plus, whenever they push down an update, there's no notification. You never know when a new version is going to overwrite the old (it's web based). Nor is there anywhere you can go and find out what the latest bug fixes were. Using it is a big productivity boost, but it's simply unreliable. You don't dare print out more than 10 labels at a time, and you'd better count them as they print, to make sure none are skipped. Their current bug, is their integration with Amazon FBA. Shipstation simply refuses to see my FBA inventory accurately, resulting in me either submitting orders to Amazon FBA when there is no stock, or Shipstation will tell me that FBA has no stock, when indeed they do. They have a slick product, but they simply have very poor quality control in place, for the software updates.

Toolbox Widget

this app has so many issues if a customer buys more than one sku in the same order. The software doesn't look at the sku's individually but only sees it as a "Multiple item" order. So you have to setup all these tags and work arounds. Now we have more and mores sku's and orders we keep finding more and more issues. if you are a 1 sku company than 5 stars

Shanieism

IT doesn't work efficiently with Shopify. If an order is fulfilled through Shopify it's still listed as waiting to be shipped in ShipSation. This adds a lot of manual tasks that need to be completed.

Dead Fly Zone

If I couldn't figure out how to use this app on my own, I would have given it 1 star. Shortly after signing up, I got an email telling me who my account manager was. During the process of installing the app and changing the different parameters to meet my store's needs, I had several questions. I tried calling the account manager several times, and never once did he answer his phone, so I emailed him and only got one partial answer from him 2 days later. All subsequent emails have been ignored and gone unanswered.

I was basically left to figure everything out on my own or do Google searches with my questions. I have one question that I can't find the answer for and my account manager absolutely WILL NOT respond to me. If you're fairly decent about figuring things out on your own, you will probably like this app. If you need support from ShipStation, forget it. It does not exist. In fact, it's horrible and I would never recommend this app because of that.

At this point, I am not 100% sure I will keep this app after my trial period is up.

Previous 1