ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

SmarToys.co

Is excellent, help me with everything, inventory, reports, shipments, etc The reports are an excellent tool,

Fresh Patch

We've been using shipstation for years! There are other shipping software options out there but Shipstation has never let us down. Great software, great company.

Dapper Design, LLC

We absolutely love ShipStation! We have multiple shopify stores and Amazon accounts as well, the ability to sync it all into one software is a game changer! Highly recommended if you want to make shipping easy. ShipStation also has a deal with USPS to purchase postage at good rates as well. A+++++

April 7, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're glad our app makes you a multichannel powerhouse!

Henna Cosmetics

This is perhaps among the best apps out there. We can't function without it. Not just the connections and level of service but how versatile it is. We can control our sales from our phone app, or desktop, and has all the platform connections we need.

April 7, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're glad our app makes you an efficient shipper!

Bennington Museum STORE

This app is so easy to use. It does all the work in the background. Orders are automatically added from Shopify to ShipStation...NO double entry of orders needed! We have it connected to our USPS/UPS/FedEx accounts and for $9 a month, this is one of the best decisions you can make. ShipStation also creates a packing slip which we include with all the orders for a customer receipt.

April 7, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're glad you no longer have to copy-and-paste your orders!

HairMadeEasi

We haven't had the opportunity to use this app yet but the customer service is better than any app we've used.

Thread and Maple

My partner has been using Shipstation for years and it's a truly incredible tool. We set it up for our new Shopify store in literally 5 minutes and were able to configure full automation to route everything for our second brand through a separate from address/canada post account via their automation engine. Hugely powerful. All shopify order data comes in beautifully, even custom line items, gift-wrap notes, etc... Hugely impressed! Their support is amazing, instantly available via live chat on a Friday at 8pm and guided me through the automation rule in 2 mins. Highly recommend!

Kid Shoes Direct

Fantastic. Shipstation works perfectly with Shopify. The support is second to none. They are always there to help and always get you going. Worth every cent

HippieShop.com

We have been using Shipstation since we migrated to Shopify Plus. There a lot of great features, tools and reporting that are included. We have not had any issues and would definitely recommend it, especially for high volume merchants.

-HippieShop

Tannco

I was very reluctant to get this app, as I was reading the reviews and it seemed to be quite negative. But I have to be honest I've had this app for four months now and it's fantastic!

Not one issue!

When I do need a little help, which doesn't involve the app not working correctly. It's just I haven't educated myself correctly, customer service has been great!

Always very detailed helpful responses. Yes there is some minor things I would like to change within the app, but overall I totally recommend Shipstation based on our personal experience!