ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Shanieism

Time spent using app About 1 year

IT doesn't work efficiently with Shopify. If an order is fulfilled through Shopify it's still listed as waiting to be shipped in ShipSation. This adds a lot of manual tasks that need to be completed.

Dead Fly Zone

If I couldn't figure out how to use this app on my own, I would have given it 1 star. Shortly after signing up, I got an email telling me who my account manager was. During the process of installing the app and changing the different parameters to meet my store's needs, I had several questions. I tried calling the account manager several times, and never once did he answer his phone, so I emailed him and only got one partial answer from him 2 days later. All subsequent emails have been ignored and gone unanswered.

I was basically left to figure everything out on my own or do Google searches with my questions. I have one question that I can't find the answer for and my account manager absolutely WILL NOT respond to me. If you're fairly decent about figuring things out on your own, you will probably like this app. If you need support from ShipStation, forget it. It does not exist. In fact, it's horrible and I would never recommend this app because of that.

At this point, I am not 100% sure I will keep this app after my trial period is up.

Olsatools

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This system is retarded, you have to manually go and refresh "update all stores" when orders come in to make sure the orders get pulled from Shopify and then pushed to FBA. The goal of having such is a system is to automate a process and not use manpower, but you still need manpower to update orders.

Femme Velo

Time spent using app About 1 year

I've had less than satisfactory results with Shipstation. It takes a long time for the program to enter and have high-speed Internet. The user interface is less than intuitive. Overall I think there has to be a better way, I just haven't found it yet.

2 Next