ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

Tee Gorilla

I really enjoy the ease of use and what this thing actually does for my business. I can't imagine having a Shopify store without having Shipstation. Support is good, not as good as Shopify itself, but they get the job done. It's missing one feature I'd really like but other than that, it's a solid product that's customizable to your business.

MakersKit

We made the call to switch to ShipStation when drop shipping use to take up half of our day. Not only have we seen a severe decline in the daily hours needed to ship our products, but we know that as we grow, ShipStation has our back.

Maileg USA -The Magical World of Maileg

ShipStation is our go-to app for shipping. Makes things so much easier. With 25+ orders a day it only takes me roughly 30 seconds to fill and ship a order. Could use a lot of tweaks and feature upgrades but I'm sure they are working hard to get us more features. A highly recommended eCommerce app.

Simulation Curriculum Corp.

ShipStation has really saved us a ton of time when it comes to shipping. We used to go to UPS to drop off shipments EVERY DAY! It was very time consuming and it sometimes took a day or two to get shipments out. With ShipStation, our customers are happy that their orders go out right away and we are happy because we are saving time and money!

Zest Tea

This app has been great! It helps me aggregate all my shipping data from multiple sources including shopify. The only reason it's not 5 stars is that it gets expensive when you integrate multiple channels.

Site: www.Getzesttea.com

Sweet Tea & Lemonade by Amber Housley

I've been really happy with ShipStation so far for my small business. It was immensely helpful during the busy holiday season being able to batch process and prepare orders to ship. As I add more product lines in the new year I can only see this app becoming more and more useful to my business.

Hucksley

Support during the setup amazing! Lots of user settings to fiddle with to customize it however you prefer. So far, it's worked great.

- anxiously waiting for integrated email routing for drop shipping

I also tried Ordoro. I think ShipStation is much better.

Pink Castle Fabrics

I'd give it 4.5 stars if I could...the only ding is that it is a bit slow at times. But the flexibility and customization options are excellent. It's improved our workflow, the speed with which we're able to ship large quantities of product, and our overall accuracy. This is a very, very good app for the small business owner trying to do a lot of shipping with a small labor force.

Coastermatic

We've been using ShipStation for a month now and it has changed the way we do order fulfillment. We can batch up shipping labels to send to our warehouse and send tracking numbers to our customers, all in just a few clicks. It's fantastic.

FuzzyNation

A very useful app that has already saved us a ton of time while we are shipping. The only reason it is not getting a perfect review is that it is so huge that a bit of training is needed to take full advantage of its features. Excellent customer service is provided, with your own rep; call and email response times have always been within 24 hours.