ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

lollaland

Shipstation has been a LIFESAVER. We were a tiny business before but we suddenly had to fulfill thousands of orders and I desperately looked around and found shipstation. Thank God!!!

Kutsko Kitchen Tools

As a new online retailer, I was worried about the complexity of coordinating orders with shipping software. ShipStation made it very easy to do. I was able to ship packages the same morning I installed the app. It was easier than I expected. I definitely recommend having a package scale and a ruler handy to make inputting weight and dimensions easier.

HoodiePillow® Brand Pillowcase

Very new to this app, but so far ShipStation has been very easy to use. We are very happy with using this app for processing our shipments.

commando

Ship station is really easy to use. The fact that it updates a batch of orders and e-mails out the customer automatically is such a time saver! I would recommend it to anyone! The only feature that would be great is to be able to print a label not associated with an order.

Waggo

ShipStation is great! Makes shipping products to customers very easy. Any time we have had a problem, the support section of the site has always answered our questions fairly well. There are some features we would love added (an easier way to create return labels- maybe a auto generation feature, instead of having to create each one separately) but all in all, the app has been a great asset to our e-commerce business!

poetic wanderlust

so far so good. it is a fairly turn-key program that provides immediate visibility to orders and statuses. I haven't figured out how to print shipping labels straight to the printer yet but I am quite sure that that is PICNIC (problem in chair, not in computer). :-)

The Drum Sample Broker - Hip Hop Drum Samples, Drum Sounds, Hip Hop Drum Kits, Break Beats, TR-80

I'm coming from Big Cartel... upon switching to Shopify I was looking for an easier shipping solution compared to PayPal (Big Cartel). Enter ShipStation! Batch processing/printing, shipping presets, customer & order management features... WOW! The time saved alone justifies the monthly cost. Very happy with my experience so far.

The Open Company

Extremely useful. Have run into a few bugs, but the support team is extremely quick in fixing them. Recommended!

Emily Ley

LOVE ShipStation! It's made my life SO MUCH easier since opening our Shopify store. All my Etsy transactions and Shopify sales all come into the same place. At any given time I have easy info right at my fingertips for our entire "picture" across both platforms.

Indestructible Dog

ShipStation has been a phenomenal additional to our operations. Coming from other solutions, ShipStation combines great ease of use, a shipping rate comparison calculator, customizable packing slips, batch printing, usb scale support (beta) through the browser and much more.

If you're looking to streamline your ops then ShipStation is a fantastic choice.