ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

Dsenyo

We have been using ShipStation for the past 6 months and it's made a tremendous difference for our business. It was easy to get started and has saved us countless hours streamlining our shipping process. One of our favorite features is that we can ship USPS first-class with a tracking number. In addition, they recently added FedEx so now we can also print labels with that carrier too.

8&9 Clothing Co.

This app has all positive reviews for a reason. Coming from volusion to shopify was not an easy transition, I tried Order Cup first and it made my shipping infinitely tedious. We previously used ship rush. After a few days of slow progress with order cup I spent the time on research and found ship station. I hate to say anything bad about people working hard but my job would be terrible if I had been stuck with order cup. Ship Station is the easiest, most professional way to print invoices and labels for USPS. I can literally process, print slips and ship 100 orders in 5 minutes. It also includes a pick list for my warehouse guys. Ship station completely changed our shipping process. I'm thankful for ship station service. Very fast, available by phone, knowledgeable. I would give ship station an A ++++

Dovetail Bicycles

Shipstation has been very helpful and worth paying for over free alternatives. The ability to ship via USPS, UPS and FedEx is great, but perhaps the best feature is how dead simple it makes international shipping. International shipping couldn't be easier and the time savings from that alone make Shipstation well worth the price.

Cocomo Joe

spoke with angel- she is the best! helped us resolve our issue and truly cared about our experience! THANKS SHIPSTATION- best customer service!

Sport Tour Shop

Great product! Cut down shipping time and errors considerably. Support has been good. UI could be made a little lighter, but overall great product.

Nice

I've tried all the shipping apps, and used Stamps.com for our first Kickstarter run, but none of them was as good as Ship Station - nothing, nothing beats Ship Station. Easy to use, easy to reprint, easy to do batch orders, and easy to teach and learn to my part-time employee who is a bit computer shy. Thanks Ship Station for helping us handle our shipping and allowing us to concentrate on other stuff.

ScratchDummy

If you run on online shopping cart, your shipping software IS ShipStation....Period

-www.ScratchDummy.com

KidsFlyToo

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Shipstation. It is NOT an exageration to say it changed/ saved my life. Seriously!
It is completely, idiot proof and I actually look forward to days when I have over 100 orders to mail out now!
Incredible customer support too! Really this is a MUST have app if you are doing any more than 2-3 shipments a day. The return label feature has also gotten great feedback from my customers. Lastly, the first time I fulfilled orders with the Shipstation FIVE customers replied with how impressed they were with my new professional looking ship emails that are automatically generated. I could go on for days. LOVE THIS APP!

Solovair Direct

I am generally a cynical person, have been been disappointed by plenty of apps and the poor integration they have with the Shopify back-end. But honestly, Shipstation has thought of everything with this app. Best example, after reading USPS website for an hour trying to figure out customs form for Canadian shipment, got frustrated and just hit "Ship". Guess what? Shipstation printed out all my customs forms with all relevant fields already populated!!!! How many times has software surprised you before? All positive reviews. Its not a fluke...

Freaker USA

OMG! Freaker USA loves ShipStation SOOOO much, it hurts!! This is the third shipping app we've tried and it's by far the best! Super easy to manage all our retail orders! Super easy to cancel orders! Re-ship orders! Batch orders! Track packages! AND store customer info! ShipStation really makes shipping FAST and EASY!