ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

This app has streamlined my shipping process ten fold. I used to use paypal multi-ship, and it took me hours to ship large batches of orders. Now I use ship station and it takes me minutes. Their tools are user friendly and link directly with my shopify store so I don't have to think about updating information. It does it all automatically and sends my customers tracking info.

They also have excellent customer support. I was having issues with combining multiple orders from the same person and having that information sent back to my shopify store. I told them and they got their programmers on the task immediately. A few days later the glitches were fixed. I can't say that about most other services.

The only thing I wish they had was a way to automatically input shipping information according to the number of items in an order. I still have to manually enter the weights and dimesions, etc... there probably is a way but I don't know it yet. Shipstation, if you read this, please let me know.

SUPER, FREAKING, AWESOME! Extremely helpful - does way better than ordercup. Manages my orders and the shipping of them. Lets me create manual orders easily. Lets me even track sales. Sends tracking numbers to customers, awesome. Just works really well & it's easy to use. There are some minor things I'd like changed, but it seems to be 1,000 times better than anything else I've found.

ShipStation freaking rocks. I gave up on OrderCup about one minute after installation, is it was confusing, hard to use, required other software, etc etc.

Well, ShipStation is everything that OrderCup isn't - well-designed, easy to use, intuitive, and doesn't require you to download a bunch more software or register for other services to use it. In fact, you get a free Endicia account with your ShipStation signup - all of the registration, postage purchasing, and everything else is handled by the ShipStation interface. You can run multiple stores, have multiple warehouses, print postage labels and packing slips, set up rules and filters to automatically set your preferred shipping method for different types of orders.. ShipStation has it all, including a bunch of graphing and analytics whose details I won't bore you with here.

Even more impressive is how solid ShipStation feels for a version 1.0 application. If this is the kind of quality the developers brought to their first-version application, I can only imagine what the future brings for this app. I am a customer for life, ShipStation! You guys rock.

1 2 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 39 Next