ShipStation

ShipStation

From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
February 1, 2022

Fantastic app. Very easy to use. Excellent customer support team. We're trying to integrate as many of our dot.com customers as possible using this product. We highly recommend ShipStation!

Grand Fusion Housewares, LLC
January 31, 2022

Very EZ to use, great customer service and it's great for international shipments as it prints all the necessary documents. Plays nice w/ Shopify, SOS Inventory and QBO

Foundation for "A Course in Miracles"® Online Store
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
January 31, 2022

ShipStation is very easy to use and intuitive. The integration is also easy to set up. Gets my Shopify orders out in a jiffy!

MyTzitzis.com
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
January 31, 2022

ShipStation Has been instrumental in streamlining our business fulfillment. We are very happy with their service.

CHI-CHI NYC
Time spent using app: About 3 years
January 28, 2022

Starting to work with Shipstation was a step change in the operational process of our company. We are extremely happy with the tool as it has made our shipping management and information control much faster. The best app we use at Memomad.

memomad.store
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
January 27, 2022

We have used this app for about 4 years now and it is probably the one app that I would never delete. It makes it easy to compare shipping prices/times and fulfill our Shopify online orders.

Underground Clothing
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
January 27, 2022

Great App! makes processing orders a breeze. I definitely recommend. Excellent customer service and onboarding team.

Planet Baby
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 27, 2022

We have 5 online stores on various platforms and ship from 4 locations including our own warehouses and 3PL . We have been using ShipStation to manage shipping since 2019 and it has been superb, inexpensive, efficient and very easy to manage.

BearHands and Buddies
January 26, 2022

I use this app to process all shipping in our Shopify store. The integration is great! I am sure we are not using all of the features but works great for us. We have several different shipping option and I like how you can color code and sort by tag quickly.

My Sister's Closet
January 25, 2022

ShipStation was just a Godsend for our company. Being able to ship from all of our sales channels in one place is just a game-changer. SS has really given us time back to reinvest in our business. Definitely recommend them, no matter the size of your business.

Texas Sistas