ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Planet Baby

Great App! makes processing orders a breeze. I definitely recommend. Excellent customer service and onboarding team.

BearHands and Buddies

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We have 5 online stores on various platforms and ship from 4 locations including our own warehouses and 3PL . We have been using ShipStation to manage shipping since 2019 and it has been superb, inexpensive, efficient and very easy to manage.

My Sister's Closet

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use this app to process all shipping in our Shopify store. The integration is great! I am sure we are not using all of the features but works great for us. We have several different shipping option and I like how you can color code and sort by tag quickly.

Texas Sistas

Time spent using app Over 1 year

ShipStation was just a Godsend for our company. Being able to ship from all of our sales channels in one place is just a game-changer. SS has really given us time back to reinvest in our business. Definitely recommend them, no matter the size of your business.

Sunco America LLC

We love ShipStation! It made our work so much easier. I like how customizable it is. It has it flaws and doesn’t work for all of our needs but it covers our fulfillment and it is more than great for us. Highly recommend!

1MORE

Time spent using app Over 5 years

Scale your ecommerce business with Shipstation. Don't waste time manually creating labels and sending tracking info to your customers. With Shipstation, you can do all of that with a few clicks. Setup is really easy and if you ever have any trouble, they have a dedicated team to help.

Revelmy

Location Spain

5 Stars! A must-have Shipping App. Complete, clear, customizable, and more important, reliable. With very useful filters and automation tools. It let you handle many shops and channels at the same time easily.

Brilliant

The integration was super simple and took a matter of minutes. It has helped streamline our fulfillment and being able to print multiple labels at once for the same item ordered has been awesome. There are a few hiccups with the address validation from time to time but for the most part it catches address errors. It has definitely made the shipping process for our business much smoother.

A1 Cash and Carry

Very useful tool - I'd say this app is most used app among all other linked to our site. There are some issues with addresses validations here and there, but I do not thing it's the app's fault. And yes, I'd definitely recommend it to friends.

Home Fi

Utilizing the shipstation app has allowed us to streamline our operations as we were already utilizing shipstation prior to using shopify - it made the transition quick and simple. We haven't had any issues or complaints.