ShipStation , 718 reviews

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with Shopify, offering a variety of shipping options for both bulk and individual orders. They commend its intuitive interface, automation capabilities, and capacity to manage large order volumes, leading to significant time savings in order fulfillment. The app's competitive shipping rates, high customization level, including logo addition to shipping labels, are also appreciated. Merchants have praised the responsive customer service and smooth onboarding process, with some reporting a decrease in shipping errors since using the app.

September 13, 2023

I love using shipstation! It saves money on shipping and they have been incredibly helpful, whether it was for set up, answering questions or walking me through processes. What's even more amazing is they contact me to check up on me-- I've never called them!

Nook-A-Lickle Creations
5 months using the app
November 6, 2023

10/10 would recommend for anyones shipping needs !

Flexpower
2 months using the app
September 12, 2023

Shipstation has greatly improved our shipping.
I had awesome customer service during the setup and integration process.
No complaints so far.

Bemis Honey Bee Farm
4 months using the app
August 31, 2023

After the initial call with the rep Michael Byrd, we gave it a try. He guided us into how to make things go super smooth, and we are very very happy with the last two months. We used to print and do all the labeling ourselves from copying the address onto an address label sheet, printing it, putting on the package, going to the USPS for hours at a time sometimes, and now we click a few buttons, slap it on the package, and it gets picked up. SO MUCH BETTER!

Mountaindale Press
About 2 months using the app
January 17, 2024

Absolutely love ShipStation! We have used this for close to 3 years now at this point and it has literally saved us hundreds of hours of time. The UI is easy to use and understand, and support has always been incredibly helpful and on point. You couldn't ask for a better shipping application.

Hatano Sen 旗之千
Singapore
August 31, 2023

Easy install and we had a rep that proactively contacted us, walked us through the product, answered questions and even gave us an extra free month. The multipackage service alone was reason to switch from Shopify shipping. Eager to try the new UPS Saver service that's only available through Shipstation. Highly recommend!

The Millwork Outlet
About 2 months using the app
September 5, 2023

Very easy to use and set up. The service has been friendly and prompt. Overall, we're happy with our decision to fulfill orders through them.

Replay Guitar Exchange
3 months using the app
April 21, 2023

I'm a huge fan of this service and all the ShipStation employees I've talked to!
This app has helped me save time and money on labels. Thank you!! 10/10 recommend!!

ShrigmaDesigns
8 months using the app
August 23, 2023

This app seamlessly connects with our Shopify store without any issues. We have had no issues with this at all.

L'Evate You
8 months using the app
Edited April 2, 2024

We struggled at first with changes to their platform. But, it is still an app we use every day to this day, for over 10 years. And we are not switching anytime soon. I have researched for a different one, but Shipstation is the best app for processing orders.

Lovepray jewelry