ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

Staton

Ship Station is a must-have for any small business who engages in ecommerce! It makes end-of-day shipping so easy and has streamlined our process to help make time for what's important: growing our business! Their support team is always responsive and resolves issues in a very timely manner. I highly recommend this app.

Discountdressshop

If you have a Stamps.com account, I recommend using Shipstation instead. It costs about $9.00 more a month, but it is cloud based (unlike having to download the Stamps.com program on your computer) and it also includes a Stamps.com account. I sync it to my store and download my orders into ShipStation. Once there I use the preset shipping options that I created for faster processing and I can batch my orders to print all at once. It keeps track of all orders processed and shipped and sends emails to customers with tracking information. You also get the best discounted rates with Shipstation. I highly recommend ShipStation!

August Ink Design Co

ShipStation saves me so much time! I have two Shopify accounts (wholesale and retail) and I sell on a few other sales channels as well. It's so nice to have all orders come into one place!

Aarn Packs

Ease of use and simplifies the shipping process. Seamlessly integrates with our Shopify account.

Bodycinchers

Ship Station has been working great for our needs for a few years now. We're very happy with their services.

Ugmonk 2

ShipStation has been a lifesaver for us. As Ugmonk has grown over the years, we were getting buried in orders and having trouble keeping up on the fulfillment side of things. We've been using ShipStation for years and it's save us so much time. I love the automation and batch processing features. Also, works great for international orders and auto-fills the customs info. If you aren't using ShipStation, there's a good chance you are wasting quite a bit of time. Highly recommend for stores of any size.

Prudence13

Been using this program for years. Amazing. Great interface, easy integration, very very user friendly.

Bravus Brewing Company

Love ShipStation! Makes shipping a breeze and with the discounted rates it also is less expensive.

Taaluma Test

I've tried 4 different shipping apps, and this one is hands down the best. Crucial part of our business and we couldn't be happier with it.

Fringesports

What would Fringe Sport do without ShipStation? Probably ship a lot slower, at higher cost, and with more stress!

We've used ShipStation for years and the product keeps getting better- and is still very low priced for the efficiencies and experience it delivers.

On the fence? Just pull the trigger- you'll be glad you did