ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Nature's Select Pet Food

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Shipstation has made our daily process in our warehouse streamlined and more efficient. We have saved so much time since switching!

Tottlr

We love the ability to connect Shipstation to our Shopify store as well as to all the marketplaces we sell though. The convenience of having everything in one place is something we are super grateful for. The app is really easy to explore and navigate too.

Loctus

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use ShipStation to generate shipping labels for various market places at which I sell. Overall, I find the app very convenient. I use also another vendor's inventory management software as ShipStation has some limitation is tracking cost of goods sold

La Catrina Coffee

We have successfully been using ShipStation for about a year, and we have had zero issues!! We love their fast and friendly customer service team and feel 100% confident in the service that they provide! We definitely recommend ShipStation for all of your shipping needs!!

OTDefense LLC

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Reliable and well designed system. Lots of options to automate shipping rules, ability to make staff accounts and overall easy to use once you go the hang of it. Not quite as fast to learn as another service we used in the past, but way better once it is figured out, and set up correctly.

The Cat Ball

Time spent using app Over 7 years

I've found ShipStation to be very reliable and basically easy to use. I'm using it to ship orders from Shopify, Etsy, and Amazon, plus manual orders. I ship within the USA and internationally. ShipStation has tools that I haven't even used yet, so I know there are capabilities that I haven't explored. I have the most difficulty setting up the rules and automation to do exactly what I want, but I'm probably doing something wrong. ShipStation does save me time and it automates communication to customers. This software has made it easy to track down lost packages too.

Habbi Habbi

Time spent using app About 2 years

We use ShipStation for all of our domestic shipping. I like that the interface has all the info we need, and it works well for batch processing. We use our own shipping rates (not ShipStation's).

The Sudsy Soapery

Time spent using app Over 4 years

It works so awesomely for our business, It is amazing, simply amazing! It has helped us ramp up our shipping standards and speed. It also is great if you have barcodes, you can use the scan function for better accuracy.

Xula Herbs

Fantastic! Loved using this app. It helps us coordinate seamlessly with our fullfilment team; taking a huge weight off of our shoulders.

CBD Troubleshooters

Newbie to ShipStation. So far, so good. I'm loving it. Phenomenal App for my business site, www.CBDTroubleshoot.com. Very easy to use. Tracks shipping data, ect... Quick and easy. I recommend this app for your shipping and tracking needs.