ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

Suva Beauty

We started with shipstation about one year ago and we had an interesting dilemma. We are located in Canada, most of our customers are in the United States and shipping with Canada Post is expensive (as compared to USPS).

So we needed a solution where we could ship from our office in Canada (Vancouver Area) through Canada Post & DHL for our USA/Int Express. We also needed a way where we could ship with USPS from the post office across the border. The actual shipping from the USPS office across the border was a task in itself but we figured a great way to do it and reach out to me if you want more info on that.

The problem was I could not figure out how to have two different countries to ship from with Canada Post/DHL/USPS in the mix. I am sure there must be a ton of solutions but the only one that was easy was Goshippo. I really liked goshippo and will recommend it to anyone but it doesnt have the automation and rules that shipstation has. I also tried shipping easy and Ordoro - Both great tools that had automation and easy built into it but couldnt duplicate the total ease of shipstation and the origin shipping as offered by goshippo.

Well the answer is that with everything the easiest way was to maintain two shipstation accounts. The orders still feed into both easily and I can rule and automate the vast majority of the functions. The batch process works well and it was relatively easy to train our shipping team on the process.

In conclusion, I give 5 stars for the quality of the product and the ease of automation. I would still like to see the tool allow for origin shipping that I need but for the price and the small inconvenience it really isnt that bad. I guess I could always use a more enterprise version of another app but we know that those developer fees can add up fast!

Gear N Bits

Have been using this software for about a year it continuously gets better. Actually found shopify because of ship station. We sell on eBay,amazon and newegg. This app make shipping out all orders much easier. Must have for any serious business.

Dapper Sam Clothing

Been using this for months... it pretty simple to use. Once you get the hang of it, you'll be printing/shipping out orders smoothly. Very helpful app

Natures Healing Crystals

Shipstation is a miracle for shipping, I love it. It's a must have app.

Jeff

crystalsbynature.com

Sporteer

We could not live without this app. We tried a few other shipping apps (to remain nameless) and had trouble with all of them. We have had no issues with Shipstation and when we ran into any problems, we were helped quickly. Definitely a solid company. They do seem to tinker with features quite a bit - not necessarily valuable to us - but the changes have never negatively affected us. Highly recommended.

Pacifieronline

Has made our life packing and shipping orders so much easier! Definitely a must have app.

Your Connection Destination

Here at www.ycddiscounts.com we use shipstation for ALL of our shipping from ebay, amazon, and shopify. An absolute must have for any small business.

Clean Car Box

It does so much! It can be a bit overwhelming at first. But they have great support and help you navigate through any bumps on the road. Couldn't imagine shipping without it.

Neptune Wild

Excellent Customer Service. Awesome App!. I LOVE IT! The best and look no further. Has Mobile on the go, has Inventory management, has shipping calculator to compare the various rates immediately, very robust, ease of use, fast and efficient. Why didn't I use this app earlier, I could've saved myself lost time instead of using the other horrible major Shipping app competitor.

I emailed the company directly requesting that Kevin Rae to contact me because Endicia.com referred me to him. In 1 hour, I got a call back from Kevin. I'm impressed that this company forward my email to him and not assign it to whomever.

Kevin took the time to help me setup, navigate and educate me on everything. I was up and running immediately. He answered all my questions and was very patient. Kevin exudes outstanding Customer Service. This is very important when shopping around and using certain apps.

The Mail Room Barber Co

I've been using ship station for over 6 months and I couldn't be happier. They make my life so much easier. Before ShipStation, I was literally printing postage from the USPS website, copy and pasting addresses one by one. ShipStation has always been accurate and a solid platform. If you're not using this app, you're simply not living.