ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

Kiya Tomlin

I used to love this app but I just received notification my service was cancelled at my request.....I never requested this and now cannot get a hold of anyone to fix this. Im waiting for an email reply from a request 3 days ago....I have shipments that need to happen and I can get signed in to do so, or retrieve previous information on these shipments. Maybe someone will answer me on here

Sunray Fly Fish

DO NOT USE. They have broken API functionality with Royal Mail and as a result up to 50% of my shipments went missing. The UK Manager just called me personally and admitted they know about this issue but thought people weren't losing 'too many.'

Freeman Vape juice

does not work with shopify. Cost us ALOT of money, does not work with shopify. Cost us ALOT of money,

Auto Parts Cheaper

We have been using ship station for years. unfortunately, within the past year, things have gone downhill quickly. Labels won't print, Tracking details are not sent back to Shopify. Just a new headache every day. What used to be the best is now the worst, and has been completely ruined. Look elsewhere for a reliable solution.

Hearth & Heart

Can not click on HELP with out it logging me off to log back in so we have no way of Fixing a uploading error for Etsy. We get this Error:
An error occurred attempting to update orders: receipts is not a valid value for Int32.

Water Bargain

Love it when it works. But it doesn't always work! Lots of bugs and lots of down time unfortunately.

Jewel Brite

Works when it works, but the shipstation connect is not good, the postage is not cheaper, the app is worthless, you can't do anything if not at the office. More time spent fixing stuff that was working then it saves

CamStand ® Innovative Photographic Devices

Tried this to try to make my shipping done in 1 app for fast comparison! I wasted 2 hours trying to make everything work just with Shopify, what a joke! Canceled my free trial ... I see no reason at all for this "add on" Couldn't get anything to work even though I have had accounts with UPS, FedEx and DHL since the '70's! NOTHING BUT ERROR MESSAGES! I went back to my FREE online shipping platforms from FedEx, and UPS. USPS is already is Free and working with Shopify. $108 a year this app? They should pay you to BETA test this crap! 4.8 rating has got to be phony as a 3 dollar bill! Don't believe it!!!

Jade Mackenzie Apparel

Slow Slow Slow Slow Slow Slow. HUGE productivity killer... If they would fix this I would give it 5 stars.

Birds Aren't Real

My experience with Shipstation has been absolutely awful. I have used them for almost a year now and I continually run into issues where ship station connect doesn't work, my password is wrong and it locks me out even though I never changed it, it does not give me the cheapest rate and tries to sell me on the most expensive, it does not sync even though I hit the sync button, etc. I do around 1,000 orders a month and ship station has been a massive pain in the ass. If management is reading this, stop lying to people and letting them think that your company is some wonderful 'shipping nirvana' as you advertise. All you really are is an annoying middle man that just happened to get good rates with USPS. That's literally it.

Previous 1 3