ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

Deadstock

Stay away - I was wrongfully charged for a month's subscription after following the customer service agent's instruction of how to extend a trial and ended up being charged for an extra month also.

I've been attempting to chase this up for over five months now with no reply. This company owes me nearly £80 and seems to have no interest in dealing with it other than avoiding me.

asylumzone

Used to be good. Now with Shopify locations, when I make a sale, my sales channel removes the sold stock from inventory. Once I ship the order through ShipStation, Shipstation ADDS INVENTORY BACK. and they are refusing to take blame and blaming Shopify. My inventory is getting messed up with every sale. I’m switching to Shipworks.

Kiya Tomlin

I used to love this app but I just received notification my service was cancelled at my request.....I never requested this and now cannot get a hold of anyone to fix this. Im waiting for an email reply from a request 3 days ago....I have shipments that need to happen and I can get signed in to do so, or retrieve previous information on these shipments. Maybe someone will answer me on here

Sunray Fly Fish

DO NOT USE. They have broken API functionality with Royal Mail and as a result up to 50% of my shipments went missing. The UK Manager just called me personally and admitted they know about this issue but thought people weren't losing 'too many.'

Freeman Vape juice

does not work with shopify. Cost us ALOT of money, does not work with shopify. Cost us ALOT of money,

Auto Parts Cheaper

We have been using ship station for years. unfortunately, within the past year, things have gone downhill quickly. Labels won't print, Tracking details are not sent back to Shopify. Just a new headache every day. What used to be the best is now the worst, and has been completely ruined. Look elsewhere for a reliable solution.

Hearth & Heart

Can not click on HELP with out it logging me off to log back in so we have no way of Fixing a uploading error for Etsy. We get this Error:
An error occurred attempting to update orders: receipts is not a valid value for Int32.

Water Bargain

Love it when it works. But it doesn't always work! Lots of bugs and lots of down time unfortunately.

Jewel Brite

Works when it works, but the shipstation connect is not good, the postage is not cheaper, the app is worthless, you can't do anything if not at the office. More time spent fixing stuff that was working then it saves

CamStand ® Innovative Photographic Devices

Tried this to try to make my shipping done in 1 app for fast comparison! I wasted 2 hours trying to make everything work just with Shopify, what a joke! Canceled my free trial ... I see no reason at all for this "add on" Couldn't get anything to work even though I have had accounts with UPS, FedEx and DHL since the '70's! NOTHING BUT ERROR MESSAGES! I went back to my FREE online shipping platforms from FedEx, and UPS. USPS is already is Free and working with Shopify. $108 a year this app? They should pay you to BETA test this crap! 4.8 rating has got to be phony as a 3 dollar bill! Don't believe it!!!

Previous 1 3