ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

Bella Dolce

This app is not user friendly at all. None of my orders would show up and I had to put them in manually. Also they have awful service and dont have live chat. Download Pirate Ship Instead

Dragon Sailing North America

ShipStation used to be one of the best alternatives used them for many years now with literally no customer suppport, they are nearly unusable. Major intergration issues... buyer beware!

WELdental

Their Monday morning outages are getting old. Happens way too often. Also, when you get customers, whose shipping labels show to have been paid for and printed, contacting you on a regular basis you will realize that you have to babysit this company's product. There are several threads on the Amazon Seller forum describing this exact issue, charging for shipping labels that aren't printed out. The latest glitch had occurred for over a week when using Shipstation Connect. Randomly printed out blank pages instead of Packing Slips. This seemed to occur when printing large batches. After waiting on their Chat for over an hour their poorly trained support person was zero help. Told us we should uninstall and reinstall the app & also tried to infer that it was our printer causing the problem. We have 2 printers and they both did the exact same skips. Another waste of time. We have found a workaround to avoid the missing packing slips. It takes more time but we can't continue having orders not shipped. Looking for a new option that isn't part of Shipstation or Stamps.com (the parent company). The fact that Shipstation took three weeks to respond to this clearly represents their approach to customer support.

April 7, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. We're sorry your experience has been frustrating. You mention a few different issues and so we've had a member of our support team reach out to you to get your important feedback.

Devoteewear

We were originally really happy with their services, but the customer service has been very poor and they seem to be very unresponsive. They removed the chat option, and now emails take forever. Our recent tickets have not been resolved or answered properly. Very disappointed!

April 7, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. We're sorry your experience has been frustrating. A member of our support team has reached out to get more information about the unresolved tickets!

Konterfeit

When you sign up they set up a meeting with you and a rep from ShipStation. My rep didn't even bother showing up to the meeting and ignored all his emails and phone calls I made over the weekend. Also their customer support line is a dead number. The platform doesn't work and all these negative reviews really were right. Seems like a fake app. Don't bother

onestopsoccer.com

I was over charged $249.00 for 3 labels less then 3oz each. tried to contact customer service I was on hold for over 2 hours. after that all they did pushed me to stamps.com also 3 hours on hold. and all the parent company stamps.com did is gave me an email address to postal service to file a claim. I have been with those companies for many years very bad customer service no one to talk to.

Alieva

I wanted to install the app knowing the app's review is low,
but it's seem these low reviews are correct and it's not a good app at all, After connecting the app to my Shopify store, it never shows orders, first issue

Nautilus Puzzles - Wooden Jigsaw Puzzles For Adults

We have been Ship Station customers for years, and apart from being somewhat buggy we have never had any real problems.
We changed to a Shopify store a year ago, and I need to integrate Shopify with Ship Station.
Now, I realize why there are all these complaints about their customer service.
I have requested a call back from a tech support person on two occasions and it hasn't happened either time. The first time they actually made an appointment to call, but never did.
The second time they were supposed to email to set up an appointment. It has been a week and no email.
The support we have received via Live Chat has been good, but should there be a serious problem with integration, I have no confidence that I could ever reach a live person to resolve it.
When we started with Ship Station, we had an account manager who helped us set it up. Now, like every other tech company, they think its OK to skimp on live support to save money. Unfortunately for them, there are lots of other options available now, and we will be looking at alternatives.

CaliConnected

Shipstation is terrible. If you do any significant volume, stay away! Printers and scales always disconnect from shipstation connect. When you attempt to contact support, you have to wait weeks to hear back. Chat queue is always 100 plus, so your day is over and they still haven't communicated with you. When you call, they say they will respond within 72 hours, and no one ever calls back. The only way to fix the scales and printers is to uninstall and reinstall their shipstation connect driver. Clearly there is something wrong with their software if that is the only solution.

Marie Sharp's USA OFFICIAL STORE

Sadly, we have to leave the product. If you have a lot of volume, this is not a good app for you. No matter what we do, tracking information is not sent to our customers nor does it update the shopify order with the tracking information. So we end up fielding calls and questions from angry customers wanting to know where their shipping information is.

Customer service simply says they can not replicate the problem? So reluctantly, we go back to the standard shopify shipping using our custom account.

If you only ship a few packages a day, and can manually take the time to update your orders, then you could give it a try.

Previous 1 3 4 5