ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

Hidden Router

I used to be very happy with ShipStation.
HOWEVER - if you ever need help - their support is beyond useless.
I had an issue with shipping using DHL where it kept saying that I have insufficient funds with an error code.
So I opened a ticket with them and told them the issue that I have. About 4 hours later - they finally reply saying "there might be an issue with your card at stamps (which only does usps), please re-add your card"
That tells me two things - first their support is utterly clueless, second - they didn't even check my ticket, but instead answered with a canned reply.
I then opened another ticket, hoping to get a person that would at least remotely care. Nope - same reply from the other person.
Now to make things clear - they did take the $50 for the shipping, and added it to the account. The included screenshot shows that there are money. I also shipped 4 packages using USPS after that - without a single issue. So I tried talking to them again - it just showed me how clueless they are.

I am done with shipstation after using them for years, because this is unacceptable. If you are looking for a good shipping software to go with your store - AVOID shipstation and look elsewhere. I am just starting to look for an alternative, but I am very much done with this joke of a company.

Deadstock

Stay away - I was wrongfully charged for a month's subscription after following the customer service agent's instruction of how to extend a trial and ended up being charged for an extra month also.

I've been attempting to chase this up for over five months now with no reply. This company owes me nearly £80 and seems to have no interest in dealing with it other than avoiding me.

asylumzone

Used to be good. Now with Shopify locations, when I make a sale, my sales channel removes the sold stock from inventory. Once I ship the order through ShipStation, Shipstation ADDS INVENTORY BACK. and they are refusing to take blame and blaming Shopify. My inventory is getting messed up with every sale. I’m switching to Shipworks.

Kiya Tomlin

I used to love this app but I just received notification my service was cancelled at my request.....I never requested this and now cannot get a hold of anyone to fix this. Im waiting for an email reply from a request 3 days ago....I have shipments that need to happen and I can get signed in to do so, or retrieve previous information on these shipments. Maybe someone will answer me on here

Sunray Fly Fish

DO NOT USE. They have broken API functionality with Royal Mail and as a result up to 50% of my shipments went missing. The UK Manager just called me personally and admitted they know about this issue but thought people weren't losing 'too many.'

Freeman Vape juice

does not work with shopify. Cost us ALOT of money, does not work with shopify. Cost us ALOT of money,

Auto Parts Cheaper

We have been using ship station for years. unfortunately, within the past year, things have gone downhill quickly. Labels won't print, Tracking details are not sent back to Shopify. Just a new headache every day. What used to be the best is now the worst, and has been completely ruined. Look elsewhere for a reliable solution.

Hearth & Heart

Can not click on HELP with out it logging me off to log back in so we have no way of Fixing a uploading error for Etsy. We get this Error:
An error occurred attempting to update orders: receipts is not a valid value for Int32.

Water Bargain

Love it when it works. But it doesn't always work! Lots of bugs and lots of down time unfortunately.

Jewel Brite

Works when it works, but the shipstation connect is not good, the postage is not cheaper, the app is worthless, you can't do anything if not at the office. More time spent fixing stuff that was working then it saves

Previous 1 3