ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

onestopsoccer.com

I was over charged $249.00 for 3 labels less then 3oz each. tried to contact customer service I was on hold for over 2 hours. after that all they did pushed me to stamps.com also 3 hours on hold. and all the parent company stamps.com did is gave me an email address to postal service to file a claim. I have been with those companies for many years very bad customer service no one to talk to.

Alieva

I wanted to install the app knowing the app's review is low,
but it's seem these low reviews are correct and it's not a good app at all, After connecting the app to my Shopify store, it never shows orders, first issue

Nautilus Puzzles - Wooden Jigsaw Puzzles For Adults

We have been Ship Station customers for years, and apart from being somewhat buggy we have never had any real problems.
We changed to a Shopify store a year ago, and I need to integrate Shopify with Ship Station.
Now, I realize why there are all these complaints about their customer service.
I have requested a call back from a tech support person on two occasions and it hasn't happened either time. The first time they actually made an appointment to call, but never did.
The second time they were supposed to email to set up an appointment. It has been a week and no email.
The support we have received via Live Chat has been good, but should there be a serious problem with integration, I have no confidence that I could ever reach a live person to resolve it.
When we started with Ship Station, we had an account manager who helped us set it up. Now, like every other tech company, they think its OK to skimp on live support to save money. Unfortunately for them, there are lots of other options available now, and we will be looking at alternatives.

CaliConnected

Shipstation is terrible. If you do any significant volume, stay away! Printers and scales always disconnect from shipstation connect. When you attempt to contact support, you have to wait weeks to hear back. Chat queue is always 100 plus, so your day is over and they still haven't communicated with you. When you call, they say they will respond within 72 hours, and no one ever calls back. The only way to fix the scales and printers is to uninstall and reinstall their shipstation connect driver. Clearly there is something wrong with their software if that is the only solution.

Marie Sharp's USA OFFICIAL STORE

Sadly, we have to leave the product. If you have a lot of volume, this is not a good app for you. No matter what we do, tracking information is not sent to our customers nor does it update the shopify order with the tracking information. So we end up fielding calls and questions from angry customers wanting to know where their shipping information is.

Customer service simply says they can not replicate the problem? So reluctantly, we go back to the standard shopify shipping using our custom account.

If you only ship a few packages a day, and can manually take the time to update your orders, then you could give it a try.

ROTD Crafter's Corner

UPDATE 9/9/2020

DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT!!!! GO THRU SHIPSTATION!!!!

I decided to give them another chance, even though the packages would come back with overage charges (one yard sign, purchase price $13.50, shipping cost was 10.85, overage charges of $108.75!!!) Customer service Maia, told me that she would take care of it. We contacted UPS, and they said too bad. But Shipstation took care of me...., that was for the original review.

So, I decided to protect myself by taking pics of EVERY SINGLE PACKAGE that leaves here, all the same packages. And again, MORE overage charges.
So I went ahead contact Shipstation, sent pictures and stated I was being overcharged again. All of my packages are the same size, they always ship out daily, I spent over $400 in shippng yesterday ALONE. And this is the customer service I get...I was hoping they would help....NOPE! This was the response from Shantice D., after I told her I am ready to leave if they aren't going to protect me from all of these ridiculous charges Shantice D. (ShipStation)
Sep 9, 2020, 10:35 AM CDT
Hi Julie,

Thanks for your reply. I do apologize for any inconvenience, however, this decision is ultimately up to the carrier based on the dimensions entered compared to what UPS says they actually are.

We appreciate you working with us. Take care and have a great day.

Best,
Shantice D.
User Success Specialist
Check out our upcoming Support Webinars"

Needless to say...go to shippo or even contact the carriers directly. The hidden charges are more expensive than going thru shipstation, in the long run.

This review should be a negative 5 star....they should have to give me stars!
absolutely WORST customer service ever (see below for transcript)! Go to shippo, go straight to the carriers, hell drive your orders out to your customers. THIS IS NOT THE APP TO DO IT!!!

I ship alot of packages every day....so far this month 321 packages (not bad for a little old lady sitting at home). And I was looking for a way to mainline my shipping process. I came across this program and have had nothing but trouble. But NOTHING beats this week!

They charged me $120 for ONE package that was shipped about an hour away. Now this package weighed LESS THAN 2 lbs, and had dimensions of 25x19x1. and when I questioned it, I was basically told "too bad, deal with it". So I want an explanation. They claim that I was being hit by all of these backcharges at once, but NO explanation on what the back charges were???

I questioned and questioned over and over again. STILL no answer. Here is the latest correspondence trying to find out why i was being charged so much? Same size package shipped 45mins away (really wish I just drove it myself), charged $10 originally, and $17 back charge???? FOR WHAT????

Transcript:

someone must get back to me today about these hidden fees of over 120 I was charged.
Chat started
Support Team
Thanks for chatting in, we're working on finding the next available agent for you!

Clara H. joined the chat
Clara H.
Hi Julie, our team is still looking into this for you and Maia is in contact with you via email
All updates related to your case will be sent to you there

I expect someone to explain these "hidden back charges to me"./ there is NO acceptable reason that I should pay 120 for a box that weighed LESS THAN 2 lbs and had dimension of 25x19x1
Clara H.
I'm happy to let Maia know that you're looking for an update, is there anything else that I can help you with here in chat?

i already received her "message" yesterday which gave ZERO explanation just yes these are the charges, deal with it. one package cost me 28 dollars to ship...and this was being delivered 45 mins away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Clara H.
I can see your responses to the ticket from last night, Maia will be sure to follow up with you

i ship a lot of packages every day...and i am seriously looking into other shipping programs unless someone explains these hidden charges, today
do i pay extra because these are residential addresses?
if so, why isnt' that on the front end, how much additional is it for resi?
Clara H.
I definitely understand where you're coming from, but I do not have access to those details

you have answers to those last 2 questions
Clara H.
I do not have access to those details and your case has been escalated to one of our team leads, Maia, who is working to resolve this for you

so you don't know if u charge for residential addresses?
Clara H.
I will let her know that you're looking for a response as soon as possible

you need a new job because that is a general question and everyone should know that
Clara H.
Is there anything else I can assist you with while we're here in chat? I'm happy to help how I can, but for updates on this case, please refer to your original ticket so that we can help you as efficiently as possible

i am going to be posting this message all over the internet so they can see what customer services DOESNT look like
One moment please.

Nuuvo Haircare

Your customer service and support is NOT acceptable. I've told you on three occasions that I'm unable to set up correctly, so I can't use it ... please help, PLEASE HELP, yet you keep sending email replies how busy you are, but were all busy too, so waiting for over 4 WEEKS and still not getting a response or my issue resolved is pitiful and not acceptable. I'm going to find a program / app who actually wants my business, and is prepared to help me get my app set up correctly.

Steveston Motor Co

This is a stupid app, don't use it. Takes way longer to do anything. The only reason I'm using it for now is to integrate DHL, but will be deleting it whel DHL updates their app in two weeks. Can't wait.

Impact Technology Systems

Shipstation will offer you a 30 day "free trial". I cancelled BEFORE the deadline because it wasn't going to work for my store. Then they started billing me two months later. So after you cancel watch your credit card charges and then you can waste a bunch of time and cancel it a second time. No thanks!

fishskyn

Extremely difficult to setup, syncing with orders is cumbersome and unreliable. It is frequently importing orders we have already fulfilled through shopify. Its a mess to setup, a mess to use, and support is 50/50 occasionally its great but occasionally its garbage.

Previous 1 3 4