ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

SWL

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

I am so frustrated at this app and the lack of support that we have been receiving. Ever since the update, Shipsation has been a total disappointment. We used it without any issues for the past 5 years but once the upgrade happened, nothing has been functioning properly. It's time-consuming to have to reach out to tech support constantly because their app isn't functioning properly. I am looking into a different fulfillment app.

Melodic Virtue®

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

We've used Shipstation for six years now. Their most recent update has completely ruined this software. Per support, we must uninstall and then reinstall their printing software each week (and have done so for the past several months). What's the point of shipping software that's unable to print labels?!

Rhinestone Jewelry Corporation

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

The app doesn't put import/export data for international shipments: hts code, values, etc. It is causes problems, because they ignored it. It is in their api and simple to include. There is no reason to leave it out. It reduces the value of the the app and service.

Treshers

Time spent using app Over 5 years

I've been using the app for 4+ years. Used to be a great app but the recent updates turn it into total crap. The users on shared workstations can't print anymore . Tried to get assistance from support only to be told that "Because of the changes made to this version of ShipStation Connect, we recommend only having one user logged in at a single time " - hello, 1992 is speaking .

Little Colorado

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Truly awful development team removing or breaking features with every update. Every bug report is ignored. Every feature request is ignored. Customer service team is useless, they will "forward over tickets to their dev team" and then respond after months and months of outage issue reports just to tell you they aren't doing anything. Based on my experience, I genuinely hope a good competitor puts them out of business.

Tristar Plants

Time spent using app About 1 year

This was the best app we had. Once it was updated IT IS COMPLETE TRASH!! Their support will take weeks with no help. A glitch a day will make you feel like you work for Ship station and not your own business.

Rogue Lab

Time spent using app About 1 month

Do not use shipstation if you plan on adding new products to your store on a regular basis. It seemed amazing until I found out that they require you to manually add information for every product you have such as weight, value, customs info and more...all info that was already added to shopify in the first place creating twice the amount of work. The workaround they gave me was to create a spreadsheet and re-import that every time I add a new product. Ridiculous.

Lovepray jewelry

Time spent using app Over 9 years

We waste at least 20 hours a week with Shipstation’s new version that no one asked for, that is so bad. We grew to depend on it, I feel betrayed, I wish I could sue you.

Outbound Lighting

Loyal ShipStation user for years, had gotten quite used to things and everything ran fairly smoothly. Had gotten the new layout forced upon me but always could switch back. Now that the V3 is rolled out and forced upon us with no reverting, our ability to ship effortlessly is impossible. We have been on support calls for hours only to be told "huh, that's weird" and no solution in sight. Now having to manually adjust every one of our hundreds of orders because of glitches and bugs in this new layout that they have been working on for over a year. It's really sad, I loved this stuff, and now it's borderline unusable, and searching for other solutions.

Tragic Beautiful

Location Australia

So many glitches. We have lost over $1000 in orders going incorrectly to the wrong people due to label glitches and another glitch where it would not mark an order sent so our team sent it twice. Definitely do not recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8