ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

Vinyl Storage Solutions

I've been using shipstation for about 3 years. While works well, as you grow you see it's limitations quickly. I went from 3 shipments a day to 60 and I can honestly say, I'm not impressed. Lacking features: 1. doesn't automatically pick the lowest shipping rate if you have multiple courier accounts; 2. fails to pick up HS codes for international shipping; 3. may not pick up sale prices and country of origin for customs. Those are my 3 biggest pet peeves.

April 7, 2021

Thank you for your review and for letting us know where we can improve. Your feedback is important as we continue to develop and build on our integration. The team will reach out about your specific feedback to learn more. In the meantime, you can join community.shipstation.com where you can find solutions and connect with other ShipStation users as well.

WitchyLashes

Very useful platform with lots of customization. Makes things easy on the back end but they seem to have completely abandoned ship, so if you need support you can't find it. No one answers their support emails. A shame! I hope someone can start looking after this again so I don't have to migrate to another platform.

Plan B Fashionista Boutique

I use this app to manage my inventory in 6 marketplaces. As long as it is working and uploading tracking and counting things correctly it is ok, but if you have a problem and need support then they hang you out to dry. ZERO customer service and problem solving. We used to have Stitch labs and it was expensive, so you get what you pay for with Sellbrite. They need to have customer support on chat. We are a pretty big seller and need better support

Bella's Basket

When it works I love it. But unfortunately I have more problems getting it work that it's worth. Looking to switch to something else that I can just use and not have to switch browsers, refresh, log out and back in all the time and just hope it decides to finally work. Wish I didn't have so many issues because the system is great but I waste more time trying to buy labels than anything.

The Glitter Guy

To expensive for that it does. I hate that i had to increase my plan to ship more orders. Not really worth

FrostGuard

So, overall, I love that Ship Station integrates with a lot of our other apps and has some nice features (Alias, ability to hold orders, etc.).

I'm massively disappointed in the helpfulness of the support and miss the much more helpful people at Shipping Easy.

They also oversell the 'customize your packing slip' feature and don't provide any advice or support for that either.

Just fair warning. :-/

Elepreneur Store

Doesn't seem to let me ship USPS first class packages. Only allowing as Priority.

Rarr

I found the app worked okay and didn't have any problems, but in the end I didn't find the extra cost and added steps to be worth it. Perhaps my volume wasn't high enough to see the benefits but I found just using Shopify's system to carry out my orders and arrange shipping to be easier and cheaper.

RARR Sportswear
www.rarr.com

Beneathyourmask

I never got a chance to fully use Shipstation because the interface was not user friendly and it didn't immediately connect to my store. By the time support called me to help me out, I'd already moved on to a different app and had shipped many packages. It's unfortunate because I'd already loaded all my shipping accounts.

Copper Moonshine Still Kits - Clawhammer Supply

This app has definitely made shipping easier for us. The software allows auto import of customer data from many sites and shipping rates are automatically applied if filters and rules have been set up. However I'd caution anyone who is looking for shipping software to shop around. Shipstation offers no phone support, the software has difficulty automatically splitting applying shipping rates to orders containing multiple items, and the bulk import tool sucks. This means that if you have lots of customers that buy multiple items, you're still doing a lot of manual sorting. Also, if you run a Kickstarter campaign, for example, and need to import several hundred orders VIA .csv, you're going to run into problems.

Previous 1