ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Lammle's Western Wear

Time spent using app Over 3 years

When it is working fine, it is a treat to use. Integration with our Shopify store is a must, and it usually work great. Lots of features and integrations with carriers. Structurally, I have little to complain about. However, the app is glitchy sometimes. Various pieces stop working for short periods of time, although their "uptime meter" claims everything is A-OK. More importantly, however, their service has been getting sloooooooow. I've had 2 tickets open for days, and nobody has helped me yet. One of the tickets is essential to our business to be tended to immediately, yet... crickets. The service was always a bit lacking, but by this point they badly need more support staff.

Light-O-Rama

Shipping orders themselves seem to be going alright, but I've been dumbfounded at the number of basic things we've asked for where the response has been "You're the first person to ever ask about this feature!" which I have a hard time believing. For example, printing one Order Summary per page when bulk printing is not an option (seriously?). The most recent shock has been that, in order to simply increase the font size of the packing slips/order summaries so our more elderly staff members can read them, I have to upgrade to a higher plan that unlocks "customization" of documents. I don't want to fully customize the documents, I just want the font bigger so our staff can read it. Sucks that they want to charge us an extra $240 per year for the privilege of printing readable documents. We're in too deep now to switch apps, but my advice to anyone considering this would be to ask all those "seemingly dumb" questions you have about features so you're not shocked about what's not included down the road.

Seattle Thread Company

Time spent using app Almost 8 years

Stamps.com owns Shipstation and likes to make a sizeable margin on the USPS Priority Mail labels they offer through Shipstation. Do your own comparisons on rates for your shipping needs before settling on any label and shipping solution for your business -- we realized that the full cubic rates that are available to us through Shopify or Shippo are always much less expensive than what Shipstation/Stamps.com is willing to provide to small businesses that do not quality for a bulk high-volume direct contract with USPS. Likewise the UPS Air and Ground rates that were offered to us with our own UPS account through Shipstation were always significantly more than the same UPS rates available to us through Shopify or Shippo. The Shipstation UI, bulk order processing and printing, the ability to print to a remote printer with Shipstation Connect, and the customer self-service returns portal were all decent and useful over the eight years we were a Shipstation customer. There is even a smartphone app for on-the-go order processing.

CocoNene Hawaii

The app is good, but good luck if you need help from their support. We just had a simple request for them to delete our shipping carriers so that we could re-add it under a different username and password, and we've been waiting for a week now for them to respond. We can't use Shipstation until they complete our request, so we are "dead in the water" until they choose to help us.

June 10, 2021

Hi there, thank you for the review! We're glad to hear that you like using the app, and we value your feedback on how we could improve your experience.

Vinyl Storage Solutions

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I've been using shipstation for about 3 years. While works well, as you grow you see it's limitations quickly. I went from 3 shipments a day to 60 and I can honestly say, I'm not impressed. Lacking features: 1. doesn't automatically pick the lowest shipping rate if you have multiple courier accounts; 2. fails to pick up HS codes for international shipping; 3. may not pick up sale prices and country of origin for customs. Those are my 3 biggest pet peeves.

April 7, 2021

Thank you for your review and for letting us know where we can improve. Your feedback is important as we continue to develop and build on our integration. The team will reach out about your specific feedback to learn more. In the meantime, you can join community.shipstation.com where you can find solutions and connect with other ShipStation users as well.

WitchyLashes

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very useful platform with lots of customization. Makes things easy on the back end but they seem to have completely abandoned ship, so if you need support you can't find it. No one answers their support emails. A shame! I hope someone can start looking after this again so I don't have to migrate to another platform.

Plan B Fashionista Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 year

I use this app to manage my inventory in 6 marketplaces. As long as it is working and uploading tracking and counting things correctly it is ok, but if you have a problem and need support then they hang you out to dry. ZERO customer service and problem solving. We used to have Stitch labs and it was expensive, so you get what you pay for with Sellbrite. They need to have customer support on chat. We are a pretty big seller and need better support

Bella's Basket

When it works I love it. But unfortunately I have more problems getting it work that it's worth. Looking to switch to something else that I can just use and not have to switch browsers, refresh, log out and back in all the time and just hope it decides to finally work. Wish I didn't have so many issues because the system is great but I waste more time trying to buy labels than anything.

The Glitter Guy

Time spent using app About 2 months

To expensive for that it does. I hate that i had to increase my plan to ship more orders. Not really worth

FrostGuard

Time spent using app Over 3 years

So, overall, I love that Ship Station integrates with a lot of our other apps and has some nice features (Alias, ability to hold orders, etc.).

I'm massively disappointed in the helpfulness of the support and miss the much more helpful people at Shipping Easy.

They also oversell the 'customize your packing slip' feature and don't provide any advice or support for that either.

Just fair warning. :-/