ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

Exclusive Morale

This system is a joke. Was told upgrading would help, and it removed all video tutorials. Went to chat, they're closed for a company wide meeting. Had promised to bulk ship all my orders to customers this weekend and the system is nothing but error messages about halfway through. Absolutely atrocious. Planning on cancelling my service immediately.

Update #1: Stars upgraded. Videos are still available, just in an area I didn't know about. This falls on me, and me alone. David reached out to me quite quickly after normal return to business. After a short description of my experience so far, he got me setup to get some assistance through one of their shipping professionals. Will update later for an overall fair review.

Topmunch

The app itself is very good, really enjoy using Ship station. The integration with Shopify needs some more work in terms of troubleshooting of errors i suppose.

The1407planners

It does a good job for printing labels. The only thing that is not good is printing the pick list. You can only download as a pdf and can't sort.

Motorwerk

I am extremely dyslexic, and visually speaking --the dash looks very overwhelming. That said, everything makes sense, so I was quickly able to get up and running without the help of tutorials... Batch orders, simple. International orders, simple.

I found the icons very useful (hovering reveals icon meaning) and saves you time not having to drill-down into an order to see the status.

I'd give it more stars, but I haven't used any other app/service so I'll leave room for potential.

Cheers

Hand And Hide

This app is a game changer for us. We sell on various channels including Etsy, Amazon, Shopify and Ebay. ShipStation pulls in all of our open orders on all of these channels and enables us to manage them in one place. Unfortunately, not all of the order details can be imported from Amazon (this seems to be an issue from Amazon's end) so we continue to print out our orders from each channel and then cross-reference them with the open orders in ShipStation.

If they could successfully get all the order details pulled in from all of our channels and then provide formatting for us to print the orders including any customizations and customer notes from right within ShipStation I would rate them 5+ stars. As it is, the app still saves us time and money and pays for itself several times over. Their support team is also great to work with - very responsive.

Phytodabs

i Like this program a lot. It should be very helpful with my hemp company. We make non psychoactive extracts from cannabis and have been having trouble spreading the word because the FDA won't allow us to say much about cannabidiol. We are looking forward to showing the world our cbd crystals and terpenes with this great app!

Tessa Hughes Fashion

This app has helped me do a lot of things other apps couldn't, (like the Canada Post app, which isn't really user friendly), but it has a few quirks that make it not as easy to use. I still haven't been able to figure out how to print huge batches of labels at a time, and I couldn't create a return shipping label for a customer in the US. But those are small inconveniences compared the pros-- it's fairly easy to use, and it actually helps me see my orders in a more helpful way, even than from the shopify back end.

Eshine Car Care Inc

Lots of support, lots of options. Needs a few more small additions to make it seamless with Shopify, but overall we are happy with the product.

Tee Gorilla

I really enjoy the ease of use and what this thing actually does for my business. I can't imagine having a Shopify store without having Shipstation. Support is good, not as good as Shopify itself, but they get the job done. It's missing one feature I'd really like but other than that, it's a solid product that's customizable to your business.

MakersKit

We made the call to switch to ShipStation when drop shipping use to take up half of our day. Not only have we seen a severe decline in the daily hours needed to ship our products, but we know that as we grow, ShipStation has our back.

Previous 1 3