ShipStation

ShipStation | Reviews

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

Coco'pie Curls

Great option for sellers that are on multiple platforms . Packing lists are also accurate and reflect sales/discounts or what the customer actually paid. Converted from XPSShipper. Costs less and more integrations.

Uncle Chook's Chicken Salt

love this app :) helpful customer service too. shipping is easy and cheap now, wish I knew about them sooner

Sphera Milano

Thanks to Ship station our work became so much easier best app ever! IT saved us soo much time and money also best customer service always availeble

Tropic Isle Living

This app works great. No issues at all. Would recommend to everyone who has a Shipstation account. We were able to sync orders and products with no issues.

Waterborne Skateboards

Shipstation is critical to our operation. It has features that make our shipping team much more efficient.

Hercules Candy and Chocolate Shop

ShipStation is a lifesaver and a time saver! It integrates seamlessly with Shopify and keeps the whole shipping process on track from start to finish. It autofills the shipping data for the shipping labels and sends the customer automatic shipping confirmation and tracking data. You literally can't make a mistake. It even warns you if an address has errors. I highly recommend ShipStation!

Sacramento Republic FC Team Store

We've been using ShipStation for 8 years. The integration with Shopify is seamless. It's easy to use and saves us so much time. It allows us to ship from multiple carriers, handles international shipments, and returns. I can't imagine operating an online store without it.

All Y’alls Foods

You will have access to whatever shipping partners you work with. For me, it is UPS, USPS, and FedEx and you can easily see cost and transit times and choose what works best for you.

Painted Lavender

Excellent! I cannot imagine running my business without this software. It is incredibly efficient and has saved me so much time. Exceptional support as well. The only regret I have is not signing up for Shipstation sooner!

Crafty Girl Maria

Love this app. This makes my life so much more simple.
Firstly, the support I have had is really good. An initial meeting was set up with someone and she supported me all the way.
I have very complex settings to enable me to automate my shipping method and weight, and the app is very customisable to your needs.
I can easily download all of my shipments before I confirm them, so I can count them and make sure they are correct first. It enables you to easily flag express orders and certain types of orders.
You can also use it to print out all of your packing slips, which is very useful. It also tells you if you have already printed them.
I used to use Royal mail click and drop, but this makes it so much easier.
It is working really well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45