ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

Trixie Cosmetics

Shipstation is great for keeping orders from many stores in one place. Great customer service too, very responsive!

June 30, 2021

Glad to hear it! Thanks for the great review.

High Plains Prospectors

We use ShipStation to help us ship from several different stores/platforms. All of the transactions flow into one location making it really easy to manage several stores in one location - seamlessly. ShipStation is leagues above our past shipping program. Better up time, better support, and better shipping costs by using the. It saves time and money. Definitely recommend it.

June 24, 2021

Thanks for sharing! Saving time and money is what we're all about. We're happy we could help your business streamline all your shipping processes.

CSR Building Supplies

We find tremendous value in using ShipStation. We used to create shipping labels through our carrier web portals and it was very time-consuming entering information from the orders. We save countless hours using ShipStation. The integration is seamless and customizable as well.

June 24, 2021

Thanks for the great review! Stories like yours make our day :-)

Discounted Hydroponics

ShipStation is easy to integrate and use with Shopify. In the past year and a half it has saved us hundreds of work hours for our small team allowing us to focus on other aspects to continue growing our business. I cannot imagine doing an online retail business without using ShipStation anymore.

June 24, 2021

Thanks for sharing! We can't imagine doing business without you either.

Made By Mary

Love Shipstation. Its a great platform to not only ship, but also run some of our production operations. Shipstation has helped us fulfil over 400,000 orders to date.

June 10, 2021

Congratulations on your success! And thanks for the kind review. We're happy ShipStation could help Made by Mary run smoothly.

Vermont Moonlight Cookies

ShipStation is very helpful. Shopify Order information goes directly to ShipStation and saves me so much time - time I can spend on baking cookies. I used to waste a lot of time preparing shipping information. Now with ShipStation it takes minutes and the package is ready to go. I ust wish ShipStation had is a help desk. The only way to get assistance is through email that where I may not get a response for 24 hours, or a chat that is not always available. When I'm having trouble with getting a label printed, I can't wait that long to get assistance. Otherwise, I'm extremely happy with ShipStation.

May 19, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for the kind review. We love hearing that you have more time to focus on baking, and we hear your feedback on support response times. We're actively working to improve that experience.

eTech Surplus

We use this App to connect to both our eBay and Shopify Stores so we only have to use one shipping software for all our shipping needs.

May 19, 2021

Thanks for sharing! Simplifying your shipping processes is what we're all about. We're glad to hear that we could help!

Annie Howes

I love using Shipstation. It integrates seamlessly, and helps me keep shipping costs down. I can easily track shipments from various selling venues, as well as my own website in one easy to use platform.

We love to hear it! Thanks for the kind review, Annie. — ShipStation

Silver Sprocket

ShipStation is absolutely vital to our online selling processes, allowing us to easily keep track of MANY orders with different kinds of complicated settings, "splitting" orders if a certain item is temporarily out of stock, keeping inventory organized, and automating the process of assigning default package and shipment settings based on items ordered or locations. It is an absolute lifesaver and saves us tons of time, energy, and money over Shopify's built in shipping options.

Claim Defame

I really like how easy it is to use. The integration with shopify is seamless and it's super easy to import orders. Also, I like how it integrates with my stamps.com account so you can easily add more money as soon as you run out of shipping budget without leaving shipstation.com or disrupting the current order that you're, oftentimes, right in the middle of shipping. I also like how easy it is to process returns or exchanges and how it gives me the ability to email the customer with the return label automatically OR download the label so that I can send it as an attachment in a personal email to the customer's exchange or return request. Honestly, no negative feedback and would highly recommend it to any other CPG start-up.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41