ShipTurtle Multi Vendor

ShipTurtle Multi Vendor

by Shipturtle Apps

Multi Vendor Marketplace Automation + Fedex Delhivery Bluedart

NowShopFun

Shipturtle has an amazing customer support. Sharad and Keyur are very helpful. Shipturtle much effective multi vendor app on Shopify.

STOQUP

We started working with Shipturtle after an extensive Multi Vendor app search on the app store. In the end we went for Shipturtle and no regrets! The platform is very easy to setup/use and most importantly for us the support is superb. You are in contact with “real people” and they have been helping us enormously. I recommend using Shipturtle.

Ethnos

We recently started using ShipTurtle and have been really happy. We tried many other alternatives and found that ShipTurtle has the best support for Indian courier partners. The support is also top notch. Sharad, Keyur and Mohit are extremely responsive and helped address our bugs / customization requests. I strongly recommend ShipTurtle for any merchant that operates a store with multiple vendors.

ClicksMart

The support for this app is impeccable. The way that these guys work give the app so much room to become better as they work on your suggestions and issues. So far I am satisfied for the most part.

The Nestery

We are an Indian market place with over 200 vendors. We started working with Ship Turtle in February 2021. Ship Turtle allows us to seamlessly split orders and it helps us to give control to our vendors for inventory and order management. This has greatly freed up our small team's time and let us focus on growing our business. Last but not the least, Ship Turtle's team is very responsive and have been extremely helpful while we transitioned and even post the transition with our zillion customisation requests that we needed for our business model. Sharad, Keyur and Mohit, Thank you for all the help day in and day out for The Nestery.

Innergrade

Our store changed to Shipturtle from an old Vendor marketplace app. It was the best decision we have made. These guys have created a fully functioning perfect marketplace app. One thing I want to mention, their support is amazing and they really have passion in making their app work smoothly. The other marketplace apps we have tried on the Shopify app store have terrible support, confusing menus and malfunctioning code (we lost thousands). But this app just works perfectly, and I'm sure if there were any glitches (which we haven't had), the support team would fix it quickly. Thanks team, you've helped our store get back on track!

Yerimizden

Since our first encounter with the ship turtle integration, we have been greeted with extraordinary interest. During the integration process, any special requests we wanted were resolved extremely quickly. In particular, our special requests in cargo privatization and commission calculations were perfectly resolved. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Shared and his team.
Osman Ozsoy

Debaaj

Excellent app with great service! Highly recommend it for anyone who want to have a marketplace. Thank you guys and waiting to start getting more orders to pay you for that great app

February 14, 2021

Thank you Aziz for your kind words. We try our best to give the best support possible.

RUUFE

I can not put in words the excelent support from Shipturtle. They have exceded my expectations. I recommend shipturtle 101%. Thanks Shipturle, your whole team ROCKS!!!!

January 21, 2021

Thanks a lot Juan, its been a pleasure working with you and look forward to the launch of your store!

The Northern Kiln

This app is absolutely perfect for my needs to run a dropshipping business. My vendors find it incredibly easy to use as the system is very straightforward. Customer service was extremely quick to respond and very helpful in setting up a new carrier. I would 100% recommend.

January 13, 2021

Thanks for your review Rhiane! Wishing you all the best for your new store. Happy to help you grow onwards and upwards!

Previous 1