Shipup

Shipup

by Shipup

Shipping notifications and Tracking Page

Sangha

Amazing solution! Not only it makes my customer support easier, it is also create more sales. Amazing ROI!

French girls

Super app pour le tracking des colis, elle diminue le travail de SAV. De plus l'équipe est toujours à votre écoute si besoin. Merci Shipup !

Best tracking app ever ! Staff are always here to help you.
Thanks shipup !

PaceDrink

I used this app to keep customers constantly updated as to their shipment status. This alleviated a great deal of anxiety, as customers can get impatient to receive their order.
I didn't understand some things and scheduled a meeting and got a full in-depth technical tour of all the features!

The Bradery

Amazing app. Dashboard is very intuitive and lets you customize everything. We have received great feedback from our customers since we have started using Shipup. Looking forward to the next features!

Volcom Europe

I used this app to inform my customers about their delivery so that they can know exactly when it arrives. You can customize everything in the tracking page or the email templates (photos, videos, logos...) by yourself on this app and it's really great! Besides Shipup team is very helpful and always makes their best to give you the accurate service at the right time ;)

Loom

Appli qui fonctionne très bien et qui nous a permis de beaucoup diminuer le nombre d'e-mails de clients qui se demandaient où était passé leur colis...

HO KARAN

I use this app to get the return of my customers and we are really satisfied. It's really helpfull to get this app as it offer a better purchase experience and we win lots of time by the branded notifications. And we noticed a good experience on using the delivery notifications for our marketing.

Peinturenumero

Shipup is, by far, THE best shipment tracking app.

I have been using it for 20 days and I absolutely LOVE IT !!
The app is very neat and clean and the notifications sent to my customers make my life so much easier (no more "where is my parcel ?" emails)

The customer service is also super responsive and very helpful.

Pinotbleu

Very usefull tool for our clients as for our operation team.

Little Flair

Hello! We've been using this app for 3 months, and so far we are very satisfied. Our customers love the customized tracking page and delivery update e-mails. We're also using their Zendesk integration and it's been saving us a lot of time with our support requests. I highly recommend Shipup!
Little Flair