Shipway ‑ Shipment Tracking

Shipway ‑ Shipment Tracking

by Onjection Labs

Custom Tracking Page & Shipment notifications - Shipway

MOM GLOBAL STORE

Very Very useful app to have to track all shipment status. Ankur from the support team is amazing and best. quick resolution and all you got to do is set context with Ankur and thereon he gets you the answer the way you can comprehend and action. Highly recommended. The pricing is on the high side. Would be good if that can be worked out.

Relancobeauty

I love to use shipway as it makes my work simpler to see data of shipments and create a brand along with providing proper customer satisfaction. Recommend it to all.

Phonexsry

Brilliant app and amazing support.Had trouble understand how to sync orders and the team in India took me through everything.

Merlion Naturals

Great app to improve our after shipment tracking/notifications to customers. The ability to customize the tracking page to promote products and after sales assistance was a standout feature for us

Merlion Naturals

The app is absolutely amazing! Customers love it and so do my full team of VA's. At the heart of a good business is superior customer service and shipping notifications!

Let It Grow

Great plugin. Integrates well into shopify and helps us and the buyer to track their packages with ease.

Agritell.com

It is very easy to Installed, installed it quickly by us and nicely working with Shopify store. It is very useful and convenient to trach the orders at own website.

Babes kart

Simple to use. Automatically send tracking emails to customers. I've reduced my time spent on replying to customers queries about packages whereabouts.

Fanclub brands opc pvt ltd

Excellent customer support. Good facility to create white label shipment tracking URLs. Simply integrates your courier channel and your website.
Great experience...

Relanco Mart

Nice app to create brand value and provide tracking services to customers. Using it from last 2 months and quite satisfied with its service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11