Shipway ‑ Shipment Tracking

Shipway ‑ Shipment Tracking

by Onjection Labs

Custom Tracking Page & Shipment notifications - Shipway

vitalestore.com

Shipway has been a huge help to our store. It makes it easy for us to keep track of all our shipments in one place and send us notifications if there are any shipping issues or delays. It also keeps our shipping customers informed via the custom shipping notifications so they can always keep an eye on their shipping status while in transit. Thanks guys and keep up the great work!

Zambokart

With this app we finally managed to find a solution to make our customers happy and help them solve problems that may occur with shipments even before being reported by the carrier. The customers are happy and we have less work.

inkin shop

I used this app to test out quality for my customers. it's an effective and reliable app to use. I would recommend anyone who is looking for a shipping app.
Support is really amazing. (They helped me out on every detailed within the app) very responsive and quick to reply

E-Home Shop

Just started using it but so far it's simple, easy to use & is a great addition to a store for customers that like tracking their packages.

shop-today.in

This app is awesome. I didn't realize that tracking could be so easy and my customers get a message for information about every parcel movement in advance. Highly recommended!

Care Mantri

Our store has boomed so much and as a result, we received a thousand orders a month. We need a tracking service that's not only fully automated but also reliable, efficient, and most importantly, effective. Since we used Shipway, our shipping-related emails were reduced! If it weren't for Shipway, we would have piles of angry mails everyday!Type a message

Ebeauty Trend

With Shipway we finally managed to find a solution to make our customers happy and help them solve problems that may occur with shipments even before being reported by the carrier, The customers are happy and we have less work.

Spincarts

Shipway is the best tracking tool I have ever used. It is very useful, offers me very accurate tracking information of my parcels. Besides it also provides professional customer service. highly recommended.

Wow Offers Store

Great app. I personally think this is a must have app for e-commerce.\
Its very user-friendly and the support team is very attentive. Definitely recommend trying it.
thanks

Eco-Cannabis.eu

Great app, support is responsive, pricing for silver is affordable for any client.
My recommendations: fix issue on dashboard and statistics with disabled trackings and it would be great if at least email notifications would go to admin.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12