Shipway ‑ Order Tracking

Shipway ‑ Order Tracking

by Shipway

Branded Order Tracking & Order Lookups & Shipping Notification

amourshoppee

I use this app to track the delivery of my customer orders and to send automated emails to my customers when the Order is initially posted and then again when the Order is out for delivery and delivered. The integration with Shopify is seamless.

posturecorrectorbelt

Shipway is an amazing way to keep track of all our shipments. On top of that also has a clean and user-friendly interface. A must-have!

htctrimmers

I installed Shipway for my shopify store and it installed very easily and fast. As soon as the tracking code arrived, it was synced with the app and notification sent to the customer. Emails can be customized to your own needs including URLs, discount codes, logo etc. Great way to do business!

Blood Moon Gothic

Works, however it was a pain to get it to work.

When it did finally work, I didn't realise because I was entering the shopify order ID (#1005) but the app doesnt recognise the hashtags and this caused errors. Nowhere was I told that? With this order ID system being the default in Shopify, you would think it would follow suit, like other apps.

App had trouble syncing with my orders and I had to enter them manually to be picked up. Very confusing and time consuming.

Tracking widget customisation is limited. I also cannot hide the chinese names, (because I dropship from AliExpress), which I think is silly.

Support is done over WhatsApp, and is quite unprofessional.

For a free app, it works, I guess. But it isn't for me.

store61

It is a very good app. Lots of features which can help in grow your business as well as customer satisfaction.

curvecart

This APP is so great. It saves me a lot of time to track my packages and send emails to my customers.
It helps me a lot in customer services, improves the customer experiences of my shop. Highly recommended!

Devshoppe

Superb App....Much better than Aftership.....i wonder why i hooked to aftership for so many months when better option was available....anyhow....better late than never. 5 star App

covet-kart

Great app to do the tracking and reporting of the shipments, easy to use,easy to maintain the reporting data.

must use for the better tracking and better experience of shipments status. :)

Alexandre Souza

Parece bom... estou positivamente surpreso .. é excelente para novos donos de lojas que estão começando e não querem gastar muito dinheiro em um aplicativo.

Arashi Futures

As of now..very active and supportive staff and team...they understood my problem and fixed it instantly.....would recommend to any one especially indian entrepreneurs who are looking for startup and want to give best customer after sales experience