Track Order & Notifications

Track Order & Notifications

by Shipway

Tracking, Notifications, Order Lookup, Order Reviews

htctrimmers

I installed Shipway for my shopify store and it installed very easily and fast. As soon as the tracking code arrived, it was synced with the app and notification sent to the customer. Emails can be customized to your own needs including URLs, discount codes, logo etc. Great way to do business!

store61

It is a very good app. Lots of features which can help in grow your business as well as customer satisfaction.

curvecart

This APP is so great. It saves me a lot of time to track my packages and send emails to my customers.
It helps me a lot in customer services, improves the customer experiences of my shop. Highly recommended!

Devshoppe

Superb App....Much better than Aftership.....i wonder why i hooked to aftership for so many months when better option was available....anyhow....better late than never. 5 star App

covet-kart

Great app to do the tracking and reporting of the shipments, easy to use,easy to maintain the reporting data.

must use for the better tracking and better experience of shipments status. :)

Alexandre Souza

Parece bom... estou positivamente surpreso .. é excelente para novos donos de lojas que estão começando e não querem gastar muito dinheiro em um aplicativo.

Arashi Futures

As of now..very active and supportive staff and team...they understood my problem and fixed it instantly.....would recommend to any one especially indian entrepreneurs who are looking for startup and want to give best customer after sales experience

TOUCH LCD HOUSE

First App Of Shopify (Shipway) Who Has Fully Dedicated To Work follow up and replying. Very HelpFul Especially Kirti Ji.

Thanks
TOUCH LCD HOUSE

John Pride

It helped my store alot. My customers get timely intimation about their orders and we get timely and required information as well. It made order tracking extremely easy for us.

VOE Lashes

5 star customer service, I am really grateful. Thank you, to this amazing team, they help me a lot!!