Shipway Order Tracking Lookups

Shipway Order Tracking Lookups

by Shipway

Branded Order Tracking & Order Lookups & Shipping Notification

thedekorcompany

EXCLENT SERVICE ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................

Theshirtfactory

We have been using shipway from past two year's and it has never let us down.Would recommend this amazing app, does everything it claims without any hassle.

VAPORFORCE

This app is very Friendly and easy to use. I use for my customers to track their orders anytime.

D'INDIAN CLUB®

Very Good Experience , You can send Email and Sms Notifications to customer for order deatails in India

Laita.in

Nice app for indian ecommerce stores. You can SMS each step of the delivery process which enhances your brand value.

I would recommend to add a feature where I can have a "history" tab which allows me to track that messages are being sent and at what time. You guys already have this feature on your other SMS app, please put that feature on this app too.

Thank you.

The Uphar

Simple to use. Automatically send tracking emails to customers. I've reduced my time spent on replying to customers queries about packages whereabouts. Makes great looking tracking pages. Support were helpful.

The Mom Store

Its an extremely useful and easy to use app. The features are just amazing. Not only are we able to have a dashboard of order wise delivery status, we are also able to request customer reviews, get proactive customer emails in case of delivery delays and failure, making our operations super smooth! Much Recommended!

Eshopskart

I used this app to track all shipments really good not for only shipments, rates was also good and support team helpful also on non-working days.

Freewill

It's a fantastic app for all our delivery-related requirements. From updates to reconciliation, we have found Shipway very useful. Kudos!

Kalprame Fashion Hub

Apps Meets My Requirements

Just The Sub-Domain Part Is Still Pending . . The Executive Helped Me To Resolve This. However, I Guess The Sub-Domain Isn't Working Yet

Would Appreciate If Someone Could Assist Me

Also, Regarding The Payments - They Could Be Revised Or At Least Ensure That The Credits Are Carried Forward If Not Utilized for That cycle

Overall, Lover The App