Shipway Order Tracking  Notify

Shipway Order Tracking Notify

by Shipway

Branded Order Tracking pages & Order Lookups

Freewill

It's a fantastic app for all our delivery-related requirements. From updates to reconciliation, we have found Shipway very useful. Kudos!

Kalprame Fashion Hub

Apps Meets My Requirements

Just The Sub-Domain Part Is Still Pending . . The Executive Helped Me To Resolve This. However, I Guess The Sub-Domain Isn't Working Yet

Would Appreciate If Someone Could Assist Me

Also, Regarding The Payments - They Could Be Revised Or At Least Ensure That The Credits Are Carried Forward If Not Utilized for That cycle

Overall, Lover The App

Casesaaz

We recently started using this app and it helps a lot! Until now if the Courier failed to deliver a package without noticing the customer, he/she would just wait for long, and only come to me indicating the problem by the time the Courier already sent back the package to the supplier. From now on my customers know exactly on the day of failed delivery that they need to go to the Courier office to look after their package.

Ebeautybee

Shipway makes it easy for us to keep track of all our shipments in one place and send us notifications if there are any shipping issues or delays.
Thanks Shipway and keep up the great work

Wrench Store

Great app that allows to track all shipping orders from our store.
Really love that they give a tracking page with our shop URL.

Voguetune

I like this app a lot. After days of looking the right tracking page for my store finally I got what I am looking for. Nice design. I also liked easy tracking with the app

i10 EarBuds

Very useful app and one of the best I would say. This app was easy to installed and allowed my customers to easily track their order. It makes my website looks very professional.

ArtBlot

Issue with the tracking code not functioning properly, the Team was swift to get on - call and fix the error. This helps us to keep customers happy when they try to track their order.

Thank you Shipway.

Sell Bells

Honestly, I don't think it's possible to run a Shopify business without this app. It manages customer expectations and keeps your customer service healthy.

Goforkart

Simple and useful app. I was using another app earlier who was not responsive.

You can customize templates.
You can have your own sender id
I liked that you can customize any sms template
The interface is also clean and easy to use.

Overall nice experience.