Shipway Order Tracking Lookups

Shipway Order Tracking Lookups

by Shipway

Branded Order Tracking pages & Order Lookups

BTSPEAKERS

I use this app to help customers track there shipments. Overall a great addition to my store. Love It

Secure Pet Resource

great concept and i believe a little outdated but functional. they have a quick live chat support which is impressive. the drawback for me right now is that i'm setting up a brand new store and their plans are prepaid bulk orders for tracking and email and all kinds of stuff. it's great but i don't want to prepay for something i may not even need yet or at all.

YourLibaas

Best App for tracking, sending shipment updates and generating reviews post delivery. Also it's cheaper compared to other alternates.

DrunkenMonk

Very useful app, works well with all courier partners.

absstimulators

It's great for giving the customers awesome post shipping experience. Tracking is flawless and the support is very helpful.

amourshoppeindia

I love this app, easy to set up. The customers get plenty of notice where their parcels are. My product is temperature sensitive so this enables the customer to get it right away.

posturecorrect.com

Fully satisfied ! Customers are giving very good reviews about my website. The tracking is on time. Customer tracking query has also reduced a lot.

jambo-cart

I used this app to help my customers track their orders. Thanks Shipway! I think this is a must for stores that want to keep customers on their site for tracking.

absstimulatorindia

Very good app for tracking my orders in shopify..... I used and since that I have been using for all times in my store.

amourshoppee

I use this app to track the delivery of my customer orders and to send automated emails to my customers when the Order is initially posted and then again when the Order is out for delivery and delivered. The integration with Shopify is seamless.