Track Order & Notifications

Track Order & Notifications

by Shipway

Tracking, Notifications, Order Lookup, Order Reviews

The Bougie Brand

BEWARE. This app is poorly made. The interface is extremely outdated and several things do not work. They have a javascript error that conflicts with several themes and the order tracker will not show on your website. I experienced this and when I asked for a refund since I was on the paid plan, their customer service team ignored me. Any responses they give to this review is just for show. The app is horrible and the customer service is worse. I recommend the app AFTERSHIP instead of this. It's 100x better. You're welcome.

June 25, 2021

Hi Team,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. You are our valued user, and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. We will surely get all your issues resolved and ensure that you are delighted with our services.
Our team is trying to reach you. Kindly write us at contact@shipway.in . Our team would be happy to help you.

High Five Skin

This is the worst app ever, the trackings are not accurate and can takes up to 2 weeks to update, it made me lose hundred of customers because they weren't notified to pickup their package. Never install this app or you will lose your business

June 25, 2021

Hi Team,

Art Galore®

Extremely bad support, Buggy system, non responsive UI and they do not even bother to resolve for it.

May 26, 2021

We also felt bad about your experience with us.
We will be in touch for further communication by email.
Thanks,
Team Shipway

Chica zone

Bad customer service, my customer still can’t get any tracking information since she received the tracking number. It takes to long for the customer service to solve the problem more than 5 days no reply.

May 25, 2020

Hi Sir, we are sorry for the inconvenience. We have already taken your request to integrate the carrier and our team in touch with you. You also can write to us anytime on contact@shipway.in for any query.

Bighaat 2

Bad customer support. They are not open for even very minor customization.