Shipway Order Tracking Lookups

Shipway Order Tracking Lookups

by Shipway

Branded Order Tracking & Order Lookups & Shipping Notification

Ebeauty Trend

With Shipway we finally managed to find a solution to make our customers happy and help them solve problems that may occur with shipments even before being reported by the carrier, The customers are happy and we have less work.

Spincarts

Shipway is the best tracking tool I have ever used. It is very useful, offers me very accurate tracking information of my parcels. Besides it also provides professional customer service. highly recommended.

Wow Offers Store

Great app. I personally think this is a must have app for e-commerce.\
Its very user-friendly and the support team is very attentive. Definitely recommend trying it.
thanks

Eco-Cannabis.eu

Great app, support is responsive, pricing for silver is affordable for any client.
My recommendations: fix issue on dashboard and statistics with disabled trackings and it would be great if at least email notifications would go to admin.

MOM GLOBAL STORE

Very Very useful app to have to track all shipment status. Ankur from the support team is amazing and best. quick resolution and all you got to do is set context with Ankur and thereon he gets you the answer the way you can comprehend and action. Highly recommended. The pricing is on the high side. Would be good if that can be worked out.

Relancobeauty

I love to use shipway as it makes my work simpler to see data of shipments and create a brand along with providing proper customer satisfaction. Recommend it to all.

Phonexsry

Brilliant app and amazing support.Had trouble understand how to sync orders and the team in India took me through everything.

Merlion Naturals

Great app to improve our after shipment tracking/notifications to customers. The ability to customize the tracking page to promote products and after sales assistance was a standout feature for us

Merlion Naturals

The app is absolutely amazing! Customers love it and so do my full team of VA's. At the heart of a good business is superior customer service and shipping notifications!

Let It Grow

Great plugin. Integrates well into shopify and helps us and the buyer to track their packages with ease.