Track Order & Notifications

Track Order & Notifications

by Shipway

Tracking, Notifications, Order Lookup, Order Reviews

BakPak'n

We recently installed shipway into our website. We highly recommend this app, the customer service is exceptional they guide you the whole way how to install it and work with any issues you may have. All tracking is working perfectly.
10/10!

Hp Wands

I really like the customer support thank you so much for helping me now I can see the status of the orders thank you so much again

Babbazzy

Thank you for your services, I am very happy about this app, good services by WhatsApp from customer services help me to set-up the service, 5 stars.

FITPE

I enjoy using Shipway. My customers get notified about tracking info right away. Takes a huge weight off! Thanks a lot!

QWIK SHOP

Great app. I personally think this is a must have app for e-commerce.

Its very user-friendly and the support team is very attentive. Definitely recommend trying it.

Keep it up guys!

PhotoMedia

i have used it on my website:
And The app works flawlessly and the support team is very cooperative and professional.

Techsaaz

I love this the Shipway app! Took me a few to get things organized, the support desk was amazing and helped me through it. Been running now for about few months and I'm already getting more positive reviews than before. I would highly recommend!

Casa De Amor

i have used it on my website https://casagardenshop.com. The app works flawlessly and the support team is very cooperative and professional.

101carts

We have been using this app for almost a month now. Very few inquiries about the order status. SMS updates have become very popular since the number one way of ordering is on a mobile telephone. Customers love the SMS updates and when speaking to return customers, notifications are one of the reasons. Very very happy with this service!

Beaugrab

Super easy to install and get integrated with Shopify. Our customers love the new service we offer with Shipment tracking pages and email notifications. Would recommend any time and should be something every Shopify store integrates to keep customers up to date on their shipments.