Track Order  ‑ Shipway

Track Order ‑ Shipway

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
August 19, 2020

It'a good app to send custom tracking details and collect review from customers ,
It's perfect to reduce customer inquires.
Best support and management.
Branded Tracking, Really nice and awesome.

Yaarideal.com
August 1, 2020

Extremely convenient app. Gives you plenty of freedom and control as to what shipping details your customers will see. Worth paying for in the long run. Fewer customers are complaining about shipping tracking after downloading app. Customer service will take some time to reply but all in all, answered my requests. I would give this a 4.7/5 stars!

SaraShop
July 29, 2020

Great features and good pricing. It helps me a lot in managing the delivery situation and create a great tracking tool so that my customers can easily navigate their orders.
Highly recommend it.

Family Gift Nation
Vietnam
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 15, 2020

Shipway is a great App for your shopify store. We use it for our website. Easy to configure and use.

Giftix.in
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 2, 2020

We have been sing this app since 5 years now, and it works like a charm. Integrates almost all Indian carriers. The support is extremely fast, efficient and helpful. Highly recommended for all e-com stores in India.

Saraf Furniture
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
May 27, 2020

This app helps me get reviews on my store and it helps me get people to trust my store way more than just a store with no reviews!!! Notification on the right time to my customer with tracking details are very impressive.
Customer support is very good and they reply me on my all query, highly recommend.

My Smart Health
Time spent using app: 12 days
May 8, 2020

the app works very well, it can be customized and translated without problem. They have a WhatsApp support and they always attend you perfectly and quickly.

MímateMucho
Spain
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 15, 2020

Très pratique pour avoir un suivi détaillé de tous ses envoi sur le tableau de bord.
Dommage cependant que le tableau de bord ne soit pas intégré directement à Shopify.
De plus le plugin à intégrer à sa boutique permettant au client de suivre directement sa commande est très pratique.
Et surtout, un service client et une réactivité au top !!
Je recommande !

TEAMCOQUES
France
April 9, 2020

We recently installed shipway into our website. We highly recommend this app, the customer service is exceptional they guide you the whole way how to install it and work with any issues you may have. All tracking is working perfectly.
10/10!

BakPak'n
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 20, 2020

I really like the customer support thank you so much for helping me now I can see the status of the orders thank you so much again

Hp Wands