Shipway Order Tracking Lookups

Shipway Order Tracking Lookups

by Shipway

Branded Order Tracking pages & Order Lookups

Ebeautybee

Shipway makes it easy for us to keep track of all our shipments in one place and send us notifications if there are any shipping issues or delays.
Thanks Shipway and keep up the great work

Wrench Store

Great app that allows to track all shipping orders from our store.
Really love that they give a tracking page with our shop URL.

Voguetune

I like this app a lot. After days of looking the right tracking page for my store finally I got what I am looking for. Nice design. I also liked easy tracking with the app

i10 EarBuds

Very useful app and one of the best I would say. This app was easy to installed and allowed my customers to easily track their order. It makes my website looks very professional.

Sell Bells

Honestly, I don't think it's possible to run a Shopify business without this app. It manages customer expectations and keeps your customer service healthy.

Goforkart

Simple and useful app. I was using another app earlier who was not responsive.

You can customize templates.
You can have your own sender id
I liked that you can customize any sms template
The interface is also clean and easy to use.

Overall nice experience.

Sleepsia India Pvt Ltd

Must hve app, Shipway. Very sueful in building a relationship with customers through SMS Updates.

Helped to reduce RTO, amazed with the deliver problem shipment alerts.
Happy to get customer review about products and services.

100% worth the price

Fashionyart

Excellet features and Instead of buying SMS plans can buy this pack, Can control RTO with this app, export and out for delivery option is best.

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback.
We are happy to help you.

Nirogam

Being an e-commerce set up, we are enjoying the excellent service of Shipway for our previleged buyers.

Hi,
Thanks for your valuable feedback.
In case of any query, reach us on contact@shipway.in

D' Charmz

I appreciated their good service. Customer support is efficient with good approaching attempt. Was having issue to show tracking widget on our store and it is resolved by the help of support.

Hi,
Thanks for your valuable feedback.
In case of any query, reach us on contact@shipway.in