Track Order ‑ Shipway

Shipway Experience Deliver Top Notch Post Purchase Xperience

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Order Tracking

Speededge

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app used to show me the notification logs. I am paying for SMS notifications to be sent to our customers. Suddenly the logs doesn't show anymore and they won't tell me why! No notifications are being sent to my customers despite having paid for the sms notifications! I am asking for the logs to be shown to me, but they won't and the response is sooo slow!! The only reason I am still keeping this shitty app is because I still have a balance! If you are new, I suggest you find another app who is more responsive!

Ropedt.com

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 1 year

Been using this app for more than a year now. This app has tons of bugs. Every month there's an issue. Some orders are not detected and marked as delivered. Every time. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. You can review our WhatsApp messages with Ankur, Key Acc Manager. I always report an issue, it defeats the purpose of automation because I always check the orders if they are mark as delivered or not. Right now, 31 orders, only 5 orders are reflected on Shipway account. Also, their Key Acc Manager does not reply sometimes. They only reply fast once you leave a 1-star review. The app sucks as well as the customer service.

Super Forme

Location Martinique
Time spent using app 23 minutes

It don't show the message on the top of the page. I tries evrything I can but I just can have the two boxes but no messages on the top

February 25, 2022

Hi Team,
We are not able to understand what exactly are you referring to, as we are are tracking & notifications app.
We have been trying to contact you over email and there is no response.
We would request you to please allow us to serve you by sharing us more details?

Secure Hauling

Time spent using app 5 minutes

It will not sync my fulfilled orders from shopify after I installed it for about a half hour trying to sync them so I cancelled the app.

February 25, 2022

Hi Team,
We have been trying to contact you over email and there is no response.

The Bougie Brand

BEWARE. This app is poorly made. The interface is extremely outdated and several things do not work. They have a javascript error that conflicts with several themes and the order tracker will not show on your website. I experienced this and when I asked for a refund since I was on the paid plan, their customer service team ignored me. Any responses they give to this review is just for show. The app is horrible and the customer service is worse. I recommend the app AFTERSHIP instead of this. It's 100x better. You're welcome.

June 25, 2021

Hi Team,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. You are our valued user, and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. We will surely get all your issues resolved and ensure that you are delighted with our services.
Our team is trying to reach you. Kindly write us at contact@shipway.in . Our team would be happy to help you.

High Five Skin

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is the worst app ever, the trackings are not accurate and can takes up to 2 weeks to update, it made me lose hundred of customers because they weren't notified to pickup their package. Never install this app or you will lose your business

June 25, 2021

Art Galore®

Location India

Extremely bad support, Buggy system, non responsive UI and they do not even bother to resolve for it.

May 26, 2021

We also felt bad about your experience with us.
We will be in touch for further communication by email.
Thanks,
Team Shipway

Chica zone

Location Saudi Arabia

Bad customer service, my customer still can’t get any tracking information since she received the tracking number. It takes to long for the customer service to solve the problem more than 5 days no reply.

May 25, 2020

Hi Sir, we are sorry for the inconvenience. We have already taken your request to integrate the carrier and our team in touch with you. You also can write to us anytime on contact@shipway.in for any query.

Bighaat 2

Location India

Bad customer support. They are not open for even very minor customization.