Shipway ‑ Shipment Tracking

Shipway ‑ Shipment Tracking

by Onjection Labs

Custom Tracking Page & Shipment notifications - Shipway

absstimulators

It's great for giving the customers awesome post shipping experience. Tracking is flawless and the support is very helpful.

amourshoppeindia

I love this app, easy to set up. The customers get plenty of notice where their parcels are. My product is temperature sensitive so this enables the customer to get it right away.

posturecorrect.com

Fully satisfied ! Customers are giving very good reviews about my website. The tracking is on time. Customer tracking query has also reduced a lot.

jambo-cart

I used this app to help my customers track their orders. Thanks Shipway! I think this is a must for stores that want to keep customers on their site for tracking.

absstimulatorindia

Very good app for tracking my orders in shopify..... I used and since that I have been using for all times in my store.

amourshoppee

I use this app to track the delivery of my customer orders and to send automated emails to my customers when the Order is initially posted and then again when the Order is out for delivery and delivered. The integration with Shopify is seamless.

posturecorrectorbelt

Shipway is an amazing way to keep track of all our shipments. On top of that also has a clean and user-friendly interface. A must-have!

htctrimmers

I installed Shipway for my shopify store and it installed very easily and fast. As soon as the tracking code arrived, it was synced with the app and notification sent to the customer. Emails can be customized to your own needs including URLs, discount codes, logo etc. Great way to do business!

store61

It is a very good app. Lots of features which can help in grow your business as well as customer satisfaction.

curvecart

This APP is so great. It saves me a lot of time to track my packages and send emails to my customers.
It helps me a lot in customer services, improves the customer experiences of my shop. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6