Shipway ‑ Order Tracking

Shipway ‑ Order Tracking

by Shipway

Branded Order Tracking & Order Lookups & Shipping Notification

Saraf Furniture

We have been sing this app since 5 years now, and it works like a charm. Integrates almost all Indian carriers. The support is extremely fast, efficient and helpful. Highly recommended for all e-com stores in India.

My Smart Health

This app helps me get reviews on my store and it helps me get people to trust my store way more than just a store with no reviews!!! Notification on the right time to my customer with tracking details are very impressive.
Customer support is very good and they reply me on my all query, highly recommend.

MímateMucho

the app works very well, it can be customized and translated without problem. They have a WhatsApp support and they always attend you perfectly and quickly.

TEAMCOQUES

Très pratique pour avoir un suivi détaillé de tous ses envoi sur le tableau de bord.
Dommage cependant que le tableau de bord ne soit pas intégré directement à Shopify.
De plus le plugin à intégrer à sa boutique permettant au client de suivre directement sa commande est très pratique.
Et surtout, un service client et une réactivité au top !!
Je recommande !

BakPak'n

We recently installed shipway into our website. We highly recommend this app, the customer service is exceptional they guide you the whole way how to install it and work with any issues you may have. All tracking is working perfectly.
10/10!

Hp Wands

I really like the customer support thank you so much for helping me now I can see the status of the orders thank you so much again

Babbazzy

Thank you for your services, I am very happy about this app, good services by WhatsApp from customer services help me to set-up the service, 5 stars.

FITPE

I enjoy using Shipway. My customers get notified about tracking info right away. Takes a huge weight off! Thanks a lot!

QWIK SHOP

Great app. I personally think this is a must have app for e-commerce.

Its very user-friendly and the support team is very attentive. Definitely recommend trying it.

Keep it up guys!

PhotoMedia

i have used it on my website:
And The app works flawlessly and the support team is very cooperative and professional.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14