Shipwire Order Management

Shipwire Order Management

by Shipwire

The worlds most powerful cloud fulfillment platform

Hair Illusion Llc

We have been using ship wire for 4 years. I know them VERY well. NEVER ship out of the US with them. They lose half my orders. Shipping within the US we lose about 5%. Tracking will say delivered to mail box. Customer never gets it.

Im looking for an commerce fulfillment company who can ship using DHL giving our customers the options for both in and out of the USA.

Ckie

They have lost inventory and haven't even bothered to reply in more than 6 months.

Floaty

I've used shipwire for 2 years now and have had constant problems with them. Currently, we have packages that have not been set out for several days and no reasons why. They do not have efficient contact with their warehouses and my customers have received random products from other companies storing at shipwire 3 times already. Their online system is easy to use but the service provided and problems that occur are a greater hassle to fix than the ease of the online system.

Bamboobikelabs

There have been a lot of growing pains with Shipwire over the last 2 years.

The interface, fulfillment are great and works seamlessly with Shopify - but when a problem occurs expect to work through a problem with them over several days or weeks. There are still logistical issues like mixed orders and missing return packages and the ease and pleasantry to resolve these are still lacking. In many instances the growth of the company feels like it has pushed aside small vendors in favor of larger ones - this is true in the policy changes for minimum orders and the once personal phone support to now having ongoing return calls and emails as followups to work with higher call volumes but less efficiency.

Lenacup

I rarely leave negative reviews but unfortunately, I feel compelled to share my opinion and experience with Shipwire.

I have given them the benefit of the doubt for almost one year now but they keep on making amateur mistakes.
They continuously ship the wrong products of ours, sometimes our customers receive random items that have nothing to do with our brand and worse of all, they simply do not seem to care when you try to get in touch with them. Yet, despite all of this, I have been working with them as I like the interface and what the company stands for.
However, this past few days offered a confirmation that we need to start looking elsewhere for our fulfillment services.

We received an email over a week ago that they will be moving their CA-based warehouse and our items will be unavailable between Feb 2 and Feb 4. They started moving the items a day early, and we have been "our of stock" four days in a row now without any communication of a sort. We contacted them, no reply. I called the number, they do not answer. This is SO unprofessional and completely unacceptable. Any normal company would move inventory partially so that it does not disturb the business of their customers - they moved everything in one go and made all of our products out of stock.

All I hope for now is that all of our inventory makes it in one piece and becomes available, meanwhile, I would start to actively look for an alternative fulfillment center.

If I were you, I would look elsewhere – every company has issues but look for one that would at lest take their customers seriously and respond to their claims and questions.

Brlequinenutrition

I have to say that I have been using Shipwire for over 2 years and they are far superior to any fulfillment center we have used in the past. The system they have set up is the most up to date and sophisticated system... with great rates and extremely low error rate. With the high volume of shipping we do... we may have 1 or less errors a month. Our inventory levels are accurate and their dashboard is easy to use. Debbi Carroll Biomedical Research Laboratories.

Stubble Stache

We have used Shipwire for about three years now and are cancelling once the holiday rush is over. If you want your customers to have an enjoyable shipping experience (and you don't want to be overcharged), we'd recommend looking elsewhere for fulfillment services. Shipwire overcharges and under delivers.

We've had countless issues with Shipwire not adjusting the weights of our products despite multiple attempts on our end to correct the weight errors. This results in packages being shipped at over a pound despite the package actually weighing less than one pound. This is relevant because 1 lbs or greater ships Priority Mail at around $11 whereas the same order listed at under a pound ships First Class mail for roughly half the price. We offer free shipping on orders over a certain dollar amount, and this error in weight has cost us tens of thousands of dollars this year alone.

Once an order is submitted to Shipwire, it cannot be modified or cancelled. Last holiday season Shipwire was overwhelmed and it took them well over a week to process and ship each order from their PA warehouse. We could have done it in-house and the customer would have received the order before Shipwire even packed them. We attempted to cancel all of the delayed orders and ship them ourselves, but Shipwire told us they could not do that. After the fact they offered reimbursement for not meeting shipping timelines, but we had to go in and individually file claims for hundreds of orders. We lost many customers over their poor service.

Furthermore, Shipwire up charges shipping fees by means of their "extended carrier fee" for USPS. We actually get cheaper shipping rates than Shipwire when you factor in their extended carrier fees.

I would only recommend Shipwire to our competitors ;)

No More Pain Ergonomics

HORRIBLE company. Where to begin:

- Frequently mixed inventory and sent out wrong products to customers, then no support to fix these problems or compensate for their errors.
- Slow to unpack stock. I've waited up to 2 weeks from when stock has been delivered to when it shows up as available.
- The worst customer service, if you even get a response from them. They just do not respond to you. No phone number to call either.

Given my experience with them over the last 18 months, I would never recommend ShipWire to anyone. I'm in the process of moving warehouses.

Blink Photographic

One star is far too high ......

The worst experience of my business life. It started fair enough and seemed like an economical way to store and ship merchandise while growing.

Then things went wrong .....

Shipwire radically changed their pricing structure from no minimums to quite high minimums for a growing business. I get it. Business models change but removing my merchandise and closing my account has been HELL!

A pick fee of $2.85 per item has driven my cost of changing warehouses to almost $2000. In addition they have now lost inventory and the numbers keep changing. This process has gone on for almost 2 months without any solution.

They supposedly did a hand count of all my items and updated my numbers that are radically different than what they should be.

Only it is IMPOSSIBLE for them to be correct and they are refusing to recount. An item that I supposedly had 3 of jumped to 8 with 2 more items falling to zero that had inventory.

I put an order through for a customer for the item that has 8 but he received one of the items that is supposedly 0. I have now spent hours going back and forth via email and phone without any solution.

Their incompetence and bad customer service is going to cost me a further $1500 in orders.

Stay away .... don't even think about it. Pick other options even if they seem more expensive.

Girl Hair

Disappointed to say the least. Don't use Shipwire. Not an option for small businesses. As of May 2016, they've instated a $500 minimum fee. If you spend less than $500 a month on storage, handling, etc, you'll pay the difference no matter what. This policy is a killer for any start-up and a way for them to kick out small businesses that don't ship large volumes. In addition, we've been using Shipwire since 2015 and there were so many issues with their logistics system. We had to call support so many times to sometimes wait for days for an answer. They can't even accommodate the easiest shipping request due to a very rigid system. We're out!!!