Shipwire Order Management

Shipwire Order Management

by Shipwire

The worlds most powerful cloud fulfillment platform

Thirty Seconds To Mars Store

Shipwire is more than an app, it has been a great partnership in growing my ecommerce businesses. We have customers worldwide, and with the dedication of our account rep, our business has grown tremendously in the last few months since launch. The Shipwire team has assisted us with everything from small order fixes with our customers, to strategic changes that help to benefit our stores.

The platform and UI are pretty simple to use. What I love is that if I ever have a suggestion on enhancing certain features I can run it by my account manager and she takes the feedback back to the engineering team. The setup is pretty seamless as well. I highly recommend Shipwire for an all-around great service.

Aven Republic UK

The Shipwire App is incredibly easy to setup and Shipwire provide an excellent fulfilment service. Once you've setup this app, you can either setup auto fulfilment or just click "Fulfill items' and boom the product magically appears in Shipwire a few moments later with all the customers information. Automation is a beautiful thing.

Shipwire's logistics software is second to none and we've found their customer service term to be approachable and friendly. I highly recommend Shipwire and also this app. One last thing, Shipwire have warehouses all over the world so you can cover your customers globally, not just in the US.

HIDDEN

We have customers everywhere, and having Shipwire integrated to our Shopify store makes it really simple to manage. When the customer buys a product from our store, the order gets automatically fulfilled by Shipwire. It works seamlessly. Having shipping details and tracking numbers updated automatically to each order on Shopify is also extremely useful. We plan to keep on using this Shipwire+Shopify as it is so effective and scalable.

Classroom Friendly Supplies

I run my entire small business using Shopify and Shipwire. This connection has made the logistical operations of my business run effortlessly. Shopify processes my orders and Shipwire ships them to my customers. It's as simple as that! Any small business with a limited work force would benefit from Shipwire's services. I highly recommend this app for any retail business that requires order fulfilment of their goods. Also, the customer service I receive from Shipwire is top notch!

2 Next