Shipwire Order Management

Shipwire Order Management

by Shipwire

The worlds most powerful cloud fulfillment platform

JUICIES.COM

Works flawless. I highly recommend Shipwire to any small business. We have been using them for over 2 years and everything has been running smoothly. You will be amazed at how convenient it is and how much time you can gain back by no longer having to worry about doing your own packing and shipping. The setup takes a bit in the beginning, but from then on you are FREE!!

Bummer Bears

Being able to connect my Shopify site to Shipwire has given me back my life! I used to have to pack and ship all of my orders myself and it was extremely time-consuming. Now with, literally, a push of a button on my iPhone (I used the Shopify app that allows me to review the order and then promote it straight to Shipwire) I've fulfilled the order and I didn't have to spend any time with boxes, tape, printing labels, etc.
I didn't give it 5 stars for the following reasons:
(1) There are no email alerts when a package can't be shipped out due to an address error or problem. If I don't actually log on to the Shipwire site, I may not realize that an order has been sitting there, un-shipped, for a day or two. They should send an email alert when an order can't be processed.
(2) They only ship Mon-Fri. When I shipped my own products I shipped 7 days a week (I'm in NYC and our P.O. is open every day). I would have expected Shipwire to at least be open 6 days a week so that my Friday orders wouldn't have to wait until Monday to be shipped.

Overall, I highly recommend Shipwire to any small business. I've been using them for a little over a year and everything has been running smoothly for me. You will be amazed at how convenient it is and how much time you can gain back by no longer having to worry about doing your own packing and shipping.

The Verge

Shipwire is fantastic. Excellent customer service, a backend that makes sense, and shipping is super reliable and quick. Would definitely recommend.

The Legendary Suitjamas Store

Great App, Great Company. Everything works easily & simply, and the staff are great to deal with as well. Highly recommended to any retailer looking for a backend shipping solution for their Shopify storefront

iOgrapher Mobile Media Case :: iPad Filmmaking Accessories

I almost drowned fulfilling my own product from my garage. Then I was told about Shipwire! The did a great job handholding me to get my product up and running with them. It really made the whole process automated. We are now using it for Amazon, website, and Ebay fulfillment. We just opened a UK center too and look forward to our expansion. I highly recommend Shipwire! Cheers, Dave, iOgrapher.com

Thirty Seconds To Mars Store

Shipwire is more than an app, it has been a great partnership in growing my ecommerce businesses. We have customers worldwide, and with the dedication of our account rep, our business has grown tremendously in the last few months since launch. The Shipwire team has assisted us with everything from small order fixes with our customers, to strategic changes that help to benefit our stores.

The platform and UI are pretty simple to use. What I love is that if I ever have a suggestion on enhancing certain features I can run it by my account manager and she takes the feedback back to the engineering team. The setup is pretty seamless as well. I highly recommend Shipwire for an all-around great service.

Aven Republic UK

The Shipwire App is incredibly easy to setup and Shipwire provide an excellent fulfilment service. Once you've setup this app, you can either setup auto fulfilment or just click "Fulfill items' and boom the product magically appears in Shipwire a few moments later with all the customers information. Automation is a beautiful thing.

Shipwire's logistics software is second to none and we've found their customer service term to be approachable and friendly. I highly recommend Shipwire and also this app. One last thing, Shipwire have warehouses all over the world so you can cover your customers globally, not just in the US.

HIDDEN

We have customers everywhere, and having Shipwire integrated to our Shopify store makes it really simple to manage. When the customer buys a product from our store, the order gets automatically fulfilled by Shipwire. It works seamlessly. Having shipping details and tracking numbers updated automatically to each order on Shopify is also extremely useful. We plan to keep on using this Shipwire+Shopify as it is so effective and scalable.

Classroom Friendly Supplies

I run my entire small business using Shopify and Shipwire. This connection has made the logistical operations of my business run effortlessly. Shopify processes my orders and Shipwire ships them to my customers. It's as simple as that! Any small business with a limited work force would benefit from Shipwire's services. I highly recommend this app for any retail business that requires order fulfilment of their goods. Also, the customer service I receive from Shipwire is top notch!

DNBE Apparel

The platform and user interface is well developed, however customer service is very slow and often unhelpful. Fulfillment is a mission critical component of any e-commerce operation and any issues need to be resolved asap, and for them to take days to even respond to support requests can really negatively impact your business. If you're a relatively small shop, Shipwire does not care about you.

1 2 3 5 Next