Shipwire Order Management

Shipwire Order Management

by Shipwire

The worlds most powerful cloud fulfillment platform

Brlequinenutrition

I have to say that I have been using Shipwire for over 2 years and they are far superior to any fulfillment center we have used in the past. The system they have set up is the most up to date and sophisticated system... with great rates and extremely low error rate. With the high volume of shipping we do... we may have 1 or less errors a month. Our inventory levels are accurate and their dashboard is easy to use. Debbi Carroll Biomedical Research Laboratories.

Dock Artisan

We have been with Shipwire since Dec 2015 and I have to say that it was very bad timing on my part to send inventory to them at their/our busiest season. Basically Dec was a rough month overall to make this transition. We had some challenges to say the least but I was always encouraged (by our rep) to give them another chance and they were good with providing refunds on mis-picks, etc. Now that we have 3 solid months into it with 3 warehouses in 3 countries, we are super happy! The integration with Shopify is ridiculously easy and their internal software is very advanced and adds huge advantages in regards to shipping options. I have to be honest that I almost gave up on them in the first month but so glad I didn't. Now I have a dedicated service rep and get immediate responses from her. We are happy to be scaling with Shipwire and they have a strong future and are not going anywhere. My advise to anyone thinking about using this company is to make the transition in your slowest month and get properly setup with a knowledgable service rep. There are some key variables that you will want to enable or disable depending on your needs.

Skulpt Inc

Shipwire and Shopify for that matter are both winners! It begins with great customer service. The interface is intuitive and keeps getting better and really the team at Shipwire has been absolutely fantastic to work with. As with any early stage company, you are as good as your people and the partners you choose and we are happy we chose Shipwire as a key partner. They have kept in constant contact, helped us through all set ups and continue to be there when we have had questions or issues. As a logistics provider, they've got the right dots on the map and clearly the right people in the seats.

Highly recommend!

babysproduct

Very Nice app, This app help us to get started quickly without much integration problems.

GlowingOil Skincare - Lightening Serums 10-20% HQ

Easily the best thing I've done for my business. Allowed me to truly enter a global market and offer exceptional levels of customer service worldwide. Trust me, this is one free trial that you're going to one to take. Cheers!

tenqa

Totes amaze. Everything is automated and that makes life easy.

JUICIES.COM

Works flawless. I highly recommend Shipwire to any small business. We have been using them for over 2 years and everything has been running smoothly. You will be amazed at how convenient it is and how much time you can gain back by no longer having to worry about doing your own packing and shipping. The setup takes a bit in the beginning, but from then on you are FREE!!

The Verge

Shipwire is fantastic. Excellent customer service, a backend that makes sense, and shipping is super reliable and quick. Would definitely recommend.

The Legendary Suitjamas Store

Great App, Great Company. Everything works easily & simply, and the staff are great to deal with as well. Highly recommended to any retailer looking for a backend shipping solution for their Shopify storefront

iOgrapher Mobile Media Case :: iPad Filmmaking Accessories

I almost drowned fulfilling my own product from my garage. Then I was told about Shipwire! The did a great job handholding me to get my product up and running with them. It really made the whole process automated. We are now using it for Amazon, website, and Ebay fulfillment. We just opened a UK center too and look forward to our expansion. I highly recommend Shipwire! Cheers, Dave, iOgrapher.com

Previous 1