Shoelace: Retargeting Journeys

Shoelace: Retargeting Journeys

by Shoelace

Create memorable brand experiences and grow sales

MakeupObsession

they make you sign up and ask a lot of questions and in the end the only choice they give you is paying between 75 and 1500$. At least for me it was impossible to get a trial or a demo before choosing to pay. >Very poor customer experience. I am happy to pay for a great product that creates value but that is what you should show me first... Fortunately most competitors have a much better mindset...

June 16, 2019

Hi There 👋
Sorry to hear about your experience with us so far. Please note that our Automations ($79/mo) & Journey ($499/mo) plans both come with a 14-days free trial, allowing you to test Shoelace risk-free. We do ask for a credit card during sign up but you'll not be charged if you decide not to stay with Shoelace after the trial period. We'd be happy to show you a demo. Please email us at support@shoelace.com to put something on the calendar 😊 Talk soon.

Budgy Smuggler AU

Huge fan.
It's made the retargeting of our website visitors so easy.
The creative process is also super simple and very effective.

ESTHER & CO.

Shoelace is a super effective app that is not only easy to use, but has all the features to help you achieve amazing results. Since working with Shoelace we have had amazing results almost instantly. The team behind the app have also been extremely helpful when assisting us set up campaigns.

Krystal Whitten

Have used since early 2018. I thought this app was working well for me until the last month when there were no sales "reported" on their app analytics. I reached out for help changing my ad and didn't get a response back for a week. Then when someone did respond, they asked how much traffic my site gets monthly. When I replied 4k-6k, again I got no response. I noticed they no longer offer the $49/mo plan that I'm on. So I went and checked my Google analytics, and the data there does not mirror what the Shoelace app reports. Not even close. Shoelace says my sales through them have been $4000+ but Google says less than $400. I've wasted my money. I'm cancelling my account and looking for something else.

May 1, 2019

Hi Krystal - I'm very sorry for this experience. It does look like our messaging system directed your question to the wrong team which resulted in delayed replies. However, these responses were still outside our usual window and after this was brought to my attention (thank you!) I've spoken with the team to try and identify these cases daily and direct to the appropriate team. I've sent you an email for a few specific recommendations regarding your ads, if you could please check your inbox :).

We believe in full transparency which is why we offer our services in user's own Facebook ad accounts - results are pulled directly from Facebook. With that said, we know Facebook and Google tend to report different results. We have a help article available to explain why this occurs and how to work with both platforms to get a fuller picture of attribution (generally the reason a visitor converts is the result of multiple ads from multiple sources): https://help.shoelace.com/results/google-analytics-results-that-are-different-than-facebook - hope this helps clarify!

As you noticed, we have recently launched a new version of our app with additional features and have grandfathered our old plans. Users are welcome to stay on if they do not yet have a need for the additional features!

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns (you can reply to the email I sent your way or at support@shoelace.com) and we would be happy to help!

Always Fits

Invaluable support team. We signed up on the highest level, because we needed the hand holding and support. They were exceptionally knowledgeable. Great return on all of the campaigns they set up for us. A great value.

Dermacol SF

Shoelace is a great additional to our team. I’ve been working with Serra and Juan and couldn’t be any happier. Looking forward to working with them.

RV SnapPad

So far so good! The Shoelace team is knowledgable and helpful when it comes to setting up effective FB campaigns. Would highly recommend!

De Wine Spot | Curated Whiskey, Small-Batch Wines and Sakes

So far so good. Still early in evaluation period, but have seen a bump in orders. Responsiveness of the team is what sets them apart. Looking forward to see what our collaboration could bring to the business

PARKWAY FASHION

Really good app but super good people working on it. 100% recommended. Fast answer and really solutions all the time, I really love it.

Riot Society Clothing

Shoelace is a great app and the people working behind the accounts have been extremely helpful. From small to big stores, they have all the resources to help you get results. No other retargeting app operates on the level they do with a hybrid between automation and in-house.

If you want great results with more time spent in other places of your business, Shoelace is the way to go.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36