Shoelace: Retargeting Journeys

Shoelace: Retargeting Journeys

by Shoelace

Create memorable brand experiences and grow sales

Kyte BABY

This app really makes it easy to nail retargeting. I still recommend having an account manager for prospecting, but their experts at retargeting and very helpful and easy to work with. They do most of the work and you can still customize everything to feel like it’s more on brand. Even Facebook will tell you how well the shoelace platform works! Our account manager Shane is helpful at explaining things and navigating us through the tricky world of remarketing.

Archipelago

This app has been phenomenal in growing our retargeting audience and sales. As a startup with a small team, this app is definitely easy to use, engaging and integrates well with our ESP! I highly recommend!

Riff Raff & Co

The Shoelace team has been great. Responsive and easy to communicate with. Results have been great.

9FIVE Eyewear

We've been using Shoelace for awhile now and have no complaints! The app is seamless to install, easy to navigate, and the Shoelace staff is very helpful! Shoutout Cynthia for managing our account and making sure we are maximizing our retargeting program.

MINIMALE ANIMALE

Super easy app to use! They have simple retargeting ads or you can submit your own creative - The team is very helpful,responsive and patient when explaining things.

Prendas Ciclismo

I have been happily using Shoelace now for close to a year.

Whilst the app itself is very good, with some recently introduced improvements, it has been the interaction with the members of the support team that has meant this app will remain installed on our site.

I was pleased with the initial onboarding process, which resulted in a customer order within 24 hours, but I've been most impressed with my ad-hoc queries along the way.

I run an SME and don't have a huge amount of time spare, but every time I ask a question, I get a meaningful answer often with numerous helpful suggestions.

Recommended.

Goose Creek Candle

We have been extremely successful with this app. I highly recommend it. We have been doing Facebook for years and this is a real game changer. Highly, highly recommend.

Viv and Ollie

Can't install, I'd love to give it try. Hope they address some of the issues they are having. Seems like a great concept.

August 8, 2019

Hi there,

We'd love to get you started with Shoelace! We tried to connect with you directly but can’t find you in our system. Please reach out to us anytime at support@shoelace.com. We'd be happy to do a screenshare to help you get fully onboarded. We look forward to working with you :)

ProHorse

The app has been working great for us (easy to setup for store owners that are beginners in retargeting).
HOWEVER SHoelace recently turned off and then turned on all of our ads. So ALL OF OUR SOCIAL PROOF ON OUR ADS IS GONE. Weve spent hundreds of dollars to get lots of happy customers liking and commenting on our posts. and now we have to start ALL OVER AGAIN. I do not recommend this app.

August 8, 2019

Hi there,

We’re glad that you saw good results with the app! It looks like our system automatically updated the Facebook campaign name as a product improvement and this caused Facebook to refresh the entire ad. Any change like this (impacting ad name, copy, creative) will cause Facebook to refresh the ad, removing likes and comments. Unfortunately, the refresh is not something we can control and is standard practice for Facebook. It definitely wasn’t our intention to remove the social proof from the Shoelace campaign, and we always seek client approval prior to making creative changes on your behalf.

We’d be happy to support you in getting your Shoelace retargeting back up and running! Please reach out to support@shoelace.com and we’d be happy to get you started again :)

We look forward to hearing from you!

Brand Corner

My 14 day free trial started today after I authorised an ad. Which Shoelace promptly emailed me saying my free trial will also end today. No one I can get hold of on customer support, email facebook. So I'm leaving this review in the hopes I get a response to extend my free trial to actually test the app.

July 30, 2019

Hi there 👋,

Apologies for your experience when you first installed the app - we certainly didn't intend for that to happen! Please note, the auto-email that you received with the trial start and end dates matching was indeed a glitch, and our developers are working to resolve this issue. Your full 14-day free trial in fact began once your first campaign was launched, as this error was in the email only.

It looks like you had originally contacted our us outside of our operating hours, but we're very happy to let you know our customer success team were able to reach back out to you within two hours of your initial request, sharing details about the email error as well as informing you about our extra extension of your trial. 😊

It looks like you’ve since set a campaign live (congrats! 🙌), so please do let us know if you have any questions at all on this or anything else by emailing us at support@shoelace.com.

Happy retargeting,