Shoelace: Ads & Retargeting

Shoelace: Ads & Retargeting

by Shoelace

Advertising to drive more sales and faster conversions

Verve Coffee Roasters

I have been partnering up with the Shoelace team as a growth marketer at my last 3 e-commerce company and they have always delivered and exceeded ROAS goals to help scale our paid social digital channel. We also add prospecting and got an increase in new customers. Our account strategist, Serra, is amazing at guiding us! It's super quick and easy to get started with a flat fee instead % on ad spend. If you are tired of your legacy ad agency give Shoelace a try.

Saski Collection

The best retargeting we've ever used. Massive ROI's and great customer service. Couldn't recommend enough.

Adeline

I would not waste your money or time. I worked with Shoelace from July 2020-Sept 25th 2020. They ran several ad campaigns for me. I was spending around $1000/month on ads plus their monthly fee of $929 with an initial onboarding fee of $500. First off, my campaign manager was difficult to get in touch with, even though it says they will take one business day to respond. She would go missing for several days. This did improve when I emailed her manager to get a response. This happened several times. Secondly, it was difficult to get reports from her. I would ask how we are doing or what is our ROI and she wouldn't respond. We were barely getting any online sales. When I ran reports on how I was doing running my own ads compared to them running my ads...I was doing better on my own. My online sales while using shoelace were down 25%. When I emailed them about this and asked them for improvement on their part they replied with this ....."Over these past 3 months, a lot has been tried in terms of testing new and existing audiences, ad types, creatives etc. but there has been little success. The direct-to-consumer apparel industry is incredibly competitive, and competing with the big names in the e-commerce space has been getting tougher as everyone is moving towards online businesses and the busy holiday season is coming up." Then she asked if I would like to cancel and I did. This is not a company that showed me they cared about me as a client and my success as a company.

September 29, 2020

Hi There,

Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience has been both frustrating and underwhelming. We really pride ourselves (or team) in providing great results and service to all our clients - which we are sorry to hear has fallen short of expectations.

Looking at your account, we can see that we implemented ongoing tests with campaigns and optimizations, which needed time to run and learn, especially on a small budget. We understand that ongoing communication was also an issue and we want to clarify that it is our policy to reply to emails within 24 hours for all clients. In terms of reports, those are typically sent on a monthly basis or to align with the last 30 days since this provides a clearer picture based on Facebook's attribution window. Our goal is to always do what's best for your business, care about your success, and align our efforts towards meeting your goals. We understand that while we provided some insights about your industry and potential next steps, we can see how it may have landed in an ineffective way. Please rest assured, we continuously keep our ears to the ground for any insights or learnings we can share with our clients and will take your feedback as learning to ensure it is communicated better going forward.

We want to thank you again for your time with us and perhaps, there will be another opportunity down the line to give us another try and we can deliver a better outcome.

Shoelace Team

TIME Slippers

I've used a ton of companies to do our retargeting. These guys are the best. Vickram is great. Checks up on us all the time and proactively seeks out problems before they're problems.

Sand Dollar Dubai

We found Shoelace on the App Store by pure chance and thought to give it a go. From the minute we began work 2 years ago until now it has been an absolute game changer for our business. Without them we wouldn’t be in the position we are in now. Our sales have rocketed and we have had a one on one service with the same team throughout our relationship, it feels like they are in-house employees, part of our team as they know our business inside out. With that said there is very little input needed from our side meaning we can concentrate on other aspects of our business while they are hands on and pro active with pushing quality traffic onto our site. They are the best and believe me we have tried a few!!

Star Labs®

ROAS of 8.1x, you can't want anything more than that. The customer service is always quick and helpful.

Just Strong

Shoelace, wow .... I've been using them for a good couple of years or so to take the strain of handling manual retargeting for us. The insights and tools on their app platform are great, but the depths of data, insights and personal approach to managing our account is second to none.

Amanda, our assigned account manager has a second to none work rate. She cares deeply for her clients and their strategies. Responsive on emails and always goes the extra mile with thorough, detailed responses on any question I've ever had. Couldn't recommend Shoelace enough and hope to meet you all in person some day

Baabuk USA

Tested this system for a month with their retargeting managed service. Their initial proposal for ad creative was essentially cookie-cutter with almost no brand personalization. We had a negative ROI throughout the entire test. Their activation team tried to make some adjustments, but there really wasn't much of shift in strategy or urgency in making things head in a positive direction.
Our self-managed ads perform wonderfully so it's pretty shocking that Shoelace couldn't even hit a 1x ROAS.
The team was pretty responsive which was nice, but they didn't seem to have a legitimate concern about getting things in the right path. Had high hopes, but would not recommend.

June 5, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for giving Shoelace a try. We are very sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations. We appreciate your honest feedback as we are continuously looking for ways to improve.

We understand that you were on our Starter plan, which does have some limits around the number of ads, audiences, and placement customizations we can use. On the creative front, it’s meant to be a collaborative process between both the client and us, so it can take some time to get the branding right (which is again, why we love feedback!).

Our team was committed to your success, but was not able to provide the results needed within the month that you were with us, and for that, we apologize. It appears our optimizations were slow because each change needed approval and a period of time to run and learn. Our story telling approach to retargeting was able to re-engage with your past website visitors, but unfortunately did not drive the number of purchases you hoped to see.

We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience in terms of communication with the team and hope that later down the line, you can give us another shot and we can help you achieve a better outcome!
Team Shoelace

Maha Living

Shoelace has been a wonderful addition to our marketing strategy. It's been such a blessing to be able to step back from Facebook and Instagram ads so that we can focus on other aspects of our business. My account contact is Shane who has been super responsive and informative throughout the entire process. I always feel up to date with what's going on with our account. They are constantly testing new things and making changes to keep improving and bettering our account. I also truly appreciate Shoelace's attention to detail and their efforts to share our brand message in a way that is authentic and true to our brand. Our brand message is super important to us and I appreciate the care and thought involved in sharing this message with others. I would highly recommend this service!!

Ellie and Mac

I have been using Shoelace for just about a year now. I have had the same point of contact, Shane, since I signed up. Shane is very knowledgeable and makes all the of the statistics that he shares with me, easy to understand, and always has a plan or two for me to choose from for the upcoming month. I love that when I ask to test things or to take months off, he is excellent with it and open to my feedback. I don't have to think about advertising, because Shane is taking care of it for me. He sets up all of my Facebook and Instagram ads, and I have seen a considerable increase in new customers and revenue. I highly recommend using Shoelace if you are ready to grow your business!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40