Shoelace: Retargeting Journeys

Shoelace: Retargeting Journeys

by Shoelace

Boost sales with customer journey retargeting

OnlinePharmacy

Unlike many apps, Shoelace actually produces results. Our store got a €10 return for every €1 spent on retargeting. That's really impressive, no other marketing tool gave us those results. It took a while for our store to get the 1,000 customers to start a campaign which was frustrating but when we did, it really took off. Keep up the good work.

AYARA

We feel like we got insulted from the customer service. Even though this app was explained in this advertisement that "if your store is still just getting started, we know what it takes to help get you there!", Luke answered my email saying that "Shoelace works best for customers with over $3,000 in monthly sales and over 1,000 tracked visitors every week..... Is your store currently at this size?" So if you just started and willing to pay for all the marketing tools, this app is definitely NOT the one for you.

Renaissance Ribbons

This app was recommended to me, I just signed up and I am in awe with the amazing results: the last 7 days brought a 12.5% ROAS! and as an average for the last 45 days 9.45%. Very responsive customer service too. It is good to check on the ads and requests changes if necessary. Looking forward to the next step!

EQUUS

Great app for getting started in retargeting. Brilliant support from a responsive team. I would love to see it do retargeting on Google Ads!

The Design Edit

Shoelace is a fantastic app for stores wanting to engage in retargeting for the first time - it's super easy to set up and the service we received was top notch! We didn't quite receive the return that we were hoping for, but in all fairness to Shoelace, our products require more considered decisions and are not impulse buys. We've now decided to bring our Facebook retargeting inhouse, but it took a little while to set up - I would definitely recommend Shoelace for anyone starting out and who doesn't have the knowledge or time to build retargeting campaigns themselves from scratch. Thanks guys!

Fighters Market Europe

An amazing way to re target customers successfully. Serious return on investment on our store, quick and easy customer support via e-mail.

I would definitely recommend using Shoelace.

root + spring

I'll be honest. They change their app all the time without telling their customers and ignore their older clients. I have no idea if the app is even working on my platform anymore (and they don't care to notify you) because I haven't seen a bill in months and when I email them they tell me that they don't have the plan I'm on anymore. No notice on this whatsoever. I'm moving apps.

HardCases.ca

Shoelace is a great app if you need help getting going with your Facebook ads.

Their service is top notch and you can be sure that they will treat you with respect.

What I liked about it was that they do everything for you and then send you a demo to approve.

They also get back to you every month or so and adjust bids or campaigns so that you get the most for your money.

It might not be for everyone.

I personally don't get a lot of traffic but I also target very specific customers who have high order value.

That means Facebook is not the best place to convert into a sale for me. It's cold traffic that needs to be nurtured on a long journey through more than Facebook ads.

The cost for the basic plan is fine for most businesses. But I think their upgraded plan gets a bit expensive at 150$ a month when most of the work is automated.

I've used Shoelace for more than a year and got results. But on the second level plan, I was paying more in monthly fees than if I had integrated the automated campaigns myself in Facebook (if you have the knowledge).

I also wish they had better statistics. I found the dashboard a bit too simple and it didn't really sell me into thinking the value was there (once I got to the higher tier plan).

It would also be nice if they had more integrations.

Their Instagram integration is through an expensive app and would have been worth it if they were through a cheaper Instagram one (Which I had suggested twice to their team but they never got to it).

Overall, I do recommend them if you want to get started quickly advertising Facebook and want to focus on other important tasks in your business.

WP Standard

It's been a good experience with shoelace. The product works and the team is very responsive. Look forward to working more with them.

Machine Head

If you want retargeting for your store without having to dig deep into facebook and instagram adds, this app is a solid choice. Customer support is helpful and responsive making the whole experience much easier than expected.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34