Shoelace: Retargeting Journeys

Shoelace: Retargeting Journeys

by Shoelace

Create memorable brand experiences and grow sales

TheImprint

The whole idea of journey retargeting is great and wanted to give it a try.

Faced some issue installing the application. Tried to contact them through email, live chat and Facebook several times over a week... but no response from them at ALL.

Imagine paying over $249 per month and you can't reach anyone when something happens.

Findlay Hats

Shoelace has Retargetting on lockdown, and they have constantly provided us with positive results. The team works hard and simply knows what they are doing. Highly recommend them to anyone looking to improve their retargeting campaigns.

ella+mila

We have been using Shoelace for well over a year and could not be any happier. The re-targeting campaigns they setup and optimize and perfect and give us a good ROI.

We have seen it improve and add new features since we started using it as well, so we are confident that keep on improving their platform.

Cheers!

Jens Hansen

These guys are amazing - they answer any support issues very quickly and professionally and have been an important part of the success of our store - Cannot recommend highly enough!!

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series

Really great custom journey re-marketing software. An account rep will set everything up for you and advise along the way. We have seen a 4x ROI on ad spend over the period of a year with some months being in the 6-7x range. Highly recommend if you don't have an in house ads expert and or don't want to pay for one.

Amekanaafrica

Support is TERRIBLE!!! They do not answer your questions or help but are very quick to debit $80 from your account. Save your money and try a better retargeting app like RECART.

October 17, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for being a valued Shoelace customer. We're sorry for the poor experience you had with us while attempting to register your second store with us. To clarify, your new account was not charged and has not been charged. We’re committed to working with you to resolve the billing misunderstanding and have reached out to you.

We pride ourselves on a response time of one business day and our customers' happiness is our #1 priority. Please reach out to support@shoelace.com if you have any other questions or concerns.

Team Shoelace

Blue Layne Boutique

They are amazing! They run the show for me! So glad I hopped on board with this team. They really hold me accountable, and try to understand my brand to market to my customers so I am getting the most amount of ROAS.

Barney Bed

I have been a customer since we started our store at the beginning of 2109. I was shocked to get a rude message from them threatening to delete all my campaigns because my credit card had not been updated - with 12 hours notice. This was the first I was aware of it and I immediately updated my card on file but when they have access to our Facebook account it makes me think they can not be trusted. Unless they respond I will be reporting this threat to Facebook as I am certain it is against the policies of facebook to do that. It seems they can get very nasty very quickly. I am strongly considering leaving because of this.

August 23, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for being a valued Shoelace customer. We're sorry for the poor experience you had with us and the miscommunications regarding your billing. We were unable to reach you with the email we had on file. We’re committed to working with you to resolve this and have reached out to you.

Transparency into your own campaigns and results is one of our top priorities, which is why our users can use their own Ad Accounts with Shoelace. We don't delete any campaigns from your account, but we do stop providing our product catalogue services upon uninstall or nonpayment.

Again, we apologize for this miscommunication and we’d be more than happy to make this right.

Team Shoelace

Kyte BABY

This app really makes it easy to nail retargeting. I still recommend having an account manager for prospecting, but their experts at retargeting and very helpful and easy to work with. They do most of the work and you can still customize everything to feel like it’s more on brand. Even Facebook will tell you how well the shoelace platform works! Our account manager Shane is helpful at explaining things and navigating us through the tricky world of remarketing.

Archipelago

This app has been phenomenal in growing our retargeting audience and sales. As a startup with a small team, this app is definitely easy to use, engaging and integrates well with our ESP! I highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38