Shoelace: Ads & Retargeting

Shoelace: Ads & Retargeting

by Shoelace

Advertising to drive more sales and faster conversions

TIME Slippers

I've used a ton of companies to do our retargeting. These guys are the best. Vickram is great. Checks up on us all the time and proactively seeks out problems before they're problems.

Sand Dollar Dubai

We found Shoelace on the App Store by pure chance and thought to give it a go. From the minute we began work 2 years ago until now it has been an absolute game changer for our business. Without them we wouldn’t be in the position we are in now. Our sales have rocketed and we have had a one on one service with the same team throughout our relationship, it feels like they are in-house employees, part of our team as they know our business inside out. With that said there is very little input needed from our side meaning we can concentrate on other aspects of our business while they are hands on and pro active with pushing quality traffic onto our site. They are the best and believe me we have tried a few!!

Star Labs®

ROAS of 8.1x, you can't want anything more than that. The customer service is always quick and helpful.

Just Strong

Shoelace, wow .... I've been using them for a good couple of years or so to take the strain of handling manual retargeting for us. The insights and tools on their app platform are great, but the depths of data, insights and personal approach to managing our account is second to none.

Amanda, our assigned account manager has a second to none work rate. She cares deeply for her clients and their strategies. Responsive on emails and always goes the extra mile with thorough, detailed responses on any question I've ever had. Couldn't recommend Shoelace enough and hope to meet you all in person some day

Baabuk USA

Tested this system for a month with their retargeting managed service. Their initial proposal for ad creative was essentially cookie-cutter with almost no brand personalization. We had a negative ROI throughout the entire test. Their activation team tried to make some adjustments, but there really wasn't much of shift in strategy or urgency in making things head in a positive direction.
Our self-managed ads perform wonderfully so it's pretty shocking that Shoelace couldn't even hit a 1x ROAS.
The team was pretty responsive which was nice, but they didn't seem to have a legitimate concern about getting things in the right path. Had high hopes, but would not recommend.

June 5, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for giving Shoelace a try. We are very sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations. We appreciate your honest feedback as we are continuously looking for ways to improve.

We understand that you were on our Starter plan, which does have some limits around the number of ads, audiences, and placement customizations we can use. On the creative front, it’s meant to be a collaborative process between both the client and us, so it can take some time to get the branding right (which is again, why we love feedback!).

Our team was committed to your success, but was not able to provide the results needed within the month that you were with us, and for that, we apologize. It appears our optimizations were slow because each change needed approval and a period of time to run and learn. Our story telling approach to retargeting was able to re-engage with your past website visitors, but unfortunately did not drive the number of purchases you hoped to see.

We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience in terms of communication with the team and hope that later down the line, you can give us another shot and we can help you achieve a better outcome!
Team Shoelace

Maha Living

Shoelace has been a wonderful addition to our marketing strategy. It's been such a blessing to be able to step back from Facebook and Instagram ads so that we can focus on other aspects of our business. My account contact is Shane who has been super responsive and informative throughout the entire process. I always feel up to date with what's going on with our account. They are constantly testing new things and making changes to keep improving and bettering our account. I also truly appreciate Shoelace's attention to detail and their efforts to share our brand message in a way that is authentic and true to our brand. Our brand message is super important to us and I appreciate the care and thought involved in sharing this message with others. I would highly recommend this service!!

Ellie and Mac

I have been using Shoelace for just about a year now. I have had the same point of contact, Shane, since I signed up. Shane is very knowledgeable and makes all the of the statistics that he shares with me, easy to understand, and always has a plan or two for me to choose from for the upcoming month. I love that when I ask to test things or to take months off, he is excellent with it and open to my feedback. I don't have to think about advertising, because Shane is taking care of it for me. He sets up all of my Facebook and Instagram ads, and I have seen a considerable increase in new customers and revenue. I highly recommend using Shoelace if you are ready to grow your business!

Sparkle In Pink

This app/service is great for anyone trying to step up their retargeting/retention/customer experience. No matter what step in the buying journey a customer is, they will see a curated ad specifically addressing their needs at that point in time. Shoelace is constantly working with you to optimize and expand the account and it continues to see great performance the more and more we use their service. They also take a huge load of if you are trying to do everything in house, yet they are very affordable and don't charge based on a % of ad spend like most agencies do. It's a flat, reliable rate each month that doesn't depend on how much money you spend or profit. Overall, our experience has been great and we highly recommend this app/service.

ACTA™

Shoelace has done an amazing job at being flexible with our business goals. They publish ads that are always on brand, and so far have produced more ROI than any other remarketer we've hired! Definitely would highly suggest their platform to anyone.

Ponoma

unfortunately,
spent about $300 to get $774 of turnover during 2 months (used as retargeting and added to cart together) - no interest,
so it was deleted like waste app

March 18, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback! I can see that you were installed on our self-serve plan, and while we do not provide account management on this plan, our team is readily available to share tips and best practices to help get the best value from your ads! If you would like to give Shoelace another try at any time, please get in touch at support@shoelace.com, and we can help you get started again with some tips on audiences and durations that may work better for your store.

Talk soon!