Digital Marketing by Shoelace

Digital Marketing by Shoelace

by Shoelace

Tech-enabled paid media buying with white-glove support

Rusticagift

awesomely supportive help from the Shoelace team! Super :-)

Strictly Viral

Shoelace, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways! Saves me hours of headaches on Retargeting campaigns!! Such an amazing app!

Fifthandmaple

Shoelace is the real deal! If retargeting isn't your strong suit, or you just don't have the time to spend on it, you need Shoelace. I've tried other retargeting services, and nothing else even comes close. In my first week, I brought back several visitors and made four sales on a retargeting budget of $2.50/day. With my average sale being about $45, I saw a ROAS of....a lot. I suppose it was around 800%. Just be certain to drive steady traffic, otherwise even with a low budget, the frequency score on your ads will go way up and you'll probably start irritating your customers. That's not the fault of Shoelace, but it's definitely worth mentioning for anyone interested in getting started with it.

Of all the apps I've used, Shoelace has the most helpful and responsive support staff of them all. I had the pleasure of a few quick back and forths with Sanja, and she's the best. She always got back to me really quickly, I want to say she took about an hour between responses, which is almost entirely unheard of in the realm of customer support for ecommerce plugins/apps. I think that it's also worth mentioning that she even got back to me almost immediately when I sent a support email around 11pm EST. Her personality really shines through in her support emails, and she effortlessly makes you feel well taken care of. Awesome staff combined with such a great service is a definite recipe for success. I'm excited to see Shoelace grow. If you're considering it, definitely give it a shot. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose.

Cody
Owner, Fifth and Maple

Threads King

Its a great app and I'm already seeing a great ROAS!

Madotta

Great app! It's easy to setup and does exactly what it says. We had no issues after using this app for our FB retargeting for several months and are constantly getting 5 to 10X ROAS. Highly recommend.

Ktm Twins

Amazing. We've spent around 1k and Shoelace has returned us over 30k in sales YTD.

Science Inspired Jewelry

Very happy with the results! The personalised approach and the customer service. Highly recommended.

Kristin Perry Accessories

Great app and amazing customer service!

Vancitybox

Great app for marketing and bringing back website visitors! Definitely recommended

Beautiful You Hair Extensions

This app will keep you in front of your customers and those that just visited. Great way to find them without a hassle. If they don't signup for your email marketing this is a solution.