Digital Marketing by Shoelace

Digital Marketing by Shoelace

by Shoelace

Tech-enabled paid media buying with white-glove support

Allora Capes

working great so far, they're also very responsive and helpful

Knifewear Inc

Retargeting on Autopilot by Shoelace has helped us grow sales in a really low cost, but super effective manner. We are typically seeing great return on investment and find their support services timely and helpful! If you have a Shopify store, this is a must have app.

305 Clothing Co

Ignore the reviews that say this GUARANTEES you'll make money.

So far I've spent more than I've made...and I've made $0. Will continue for the rest of the free period to see if anything changes, but definitely not worth $49 a month yet, especially when Kit does it for free. Hopefully it will prove me wrong over the next week...

Julbo

Tired of spending money on advertising and not making any sales? Shoelace will make you money GUARANTEE and it will be effortless. Even if you are good with Goggle Ad Words, and Facebook ads, this app will outperform you! It will be the best money you ever invested in ads.

Under 15 min setup and all the rest is automatic. The support is fantastic. You will get answer under 24h. I have already converted multiple friends who own stores on this app.

PS: this app works best if you already have traffic on your website. You cannot retarget if you got no one coming to your website.

Barcode Clothing

Awesome app. Great results, easy to use and fantastic customer support!

Prjewel

i tried many retargeting app, Shoelace is the best one, $41.96 in purchases with $3.52 spend, 1190% ROI, 0.27 cpc cost, Thank you Jane!

The Wright Stuff Chics

Shoelace is amazing! They have helped us grow tremendously! Great customer service.

Giftsgrabber

Downloaded it 3 weeks ago. Can't get it to work.
Saying to enter my credit card details so I click the button and it directs me to a page where it says my credit card is valid and everything is set up.
Ive lost hundreds of dollars, maybe thousands. Wrote to support and still haven't heard anything back from them. Going to download retargetApp again as that was very easy to use and the support was always quick

Essential Gentleman

Okay. Cost me more than it made me in the free trial. Oh well :)

Yoopi Land

Great App! Very helpful for retargeting!