Digital Marketing by Shoelace

Digital Marketing by Shoelace

by Shoelace

Tech-enabled paid media buying with white-glove support

Sin Chew Optics

Been using this app for two months. Just 1 sales. Facebook advertising is probably not effective for our products.

Hollywood Mirrors

Awesome app easy to use and a great ROI

Ohlolly

This is only our second month in and we're seeing great ROI already with Shoelace. Highly recommend it. Also, really great customer service!

Soulland

Great app. Without too much effort we've seen a clear ROI for re-engaging visitors and turning otherwise lost revenue into purchases.

Addamonline

Been using this app for two month now and upgrading our previous rating from 3 stars. We are very happy with the app and would highly recommend.

Rmid

Great app for retargeting via Facebook. Super fast customer support- always answers questions within a day. Would suggest using their $99/ mo plan to create the journeys. We've seen a 7xROI just via clicks (the revenue generated from views is difficult to correctly attribute in our opinion). Still, for $100/ month to see a 7X ROI for very little work on our end is fantastic!

Sonata Elise Boutique

Not one sale was made from this app and I used it for 2 straight months. I even offered an incentive (free shipping over a specified amount which is my average order amount anyway). All my sales came through ads I created on my own. There are times when I would see the ads created from this app on facebook and they would show me random products that I know I wasn't even looking at. I contacted support about it and was told to offer a discount(something I was already doing). Claimed the ads did show the customer what they were viewing and they gave me a link to a blog article to read. They didn't really seem to be interested in offering help. Basically "give it a discount, your observation is wrong, and read this article..."

I was taken back by that response. Overall, I'd rather make my own retarget ads than to waste money on this app. I seem to get better results when I do it myself rather than waste money on no results and a uninterested support team.

ETA. After leaving the above initial review the app developer, David reached out to me to offer more personalized help. He even refunded me my ad spend for the last 2 months. He was much more helpful and said he would take my feedback into consideration in order to improve their customer support. I was very pleased with the assistance I received from him. I only wish I could've gotten that personalized assistance prior. I will say that David is very helpful and responsive to customer concerns which is why I decided to change my initial rating.

Rusticagift

awesomely supportive help from the Shoelace team! Super :-)

Strictly Viral

Shoelace, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways! Saves me hours of headaches on Retargeting campaigns!! Such an amazing app!

Fifthandmaple

Shoelace is the real deal! If retargeting isn't your strong suit, or you just don't have the time to spend on it, you need Shoelace. I've tried other retargeting services, and nothing else even comes close. In my first week, I brought back several visitors and made four sales on a retargeting budget of $2.50/day. With my average sale being about $45, I saw a ROAS of....a lot. I suppose it was around 800%. Just be certain to drive steady traffic, otherwise even with a low budget, the frequency score on your ads will go way up and you'll probably start irritating your customers. That's not the fault of Shoelace, but it's definitely worth mentioning for anyone interested in getting started with it.

Of all the apps I've used, Shoelace has the most helpful and responsive support staff of them all. I had the pleasure of a few quick back and forths with Sanja, and she's the best. She always got back to me really quickly, I want to say she took about an hour between responses, which is almost entirely unheard of in the realm of customer support for ecommerce plugins/apps. I think that it's also worth mentioning that she even got back to me almost immediately when I sent a support email around 11pm EST. Her personality really shines through in her support emails, and she effortlessly makes you feel well taken care of. Awesome staff combined with such a great service is a definite recipe for success. I'm excited to see Shoelace grow. If you're considering it, definitely give it a shot. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose.

Cody