Digital Marketing by Shoelace

Digital Marketing by Shoelace

by Shoelace

Tech-enabled paid media buying with white-glove support

Threads King

Its a great app and I'm already seeing a great ROAS!

Ania Voss

Impossible to have an answer from support. Yesterday someone contacts me to solve my issue after a few hours but mainly to asked me to remove the bad comment. He apologizes that are having to much traffic and are saturated and today again, no answer. I can't work like this. I'll remove this comment when my app is fully working and support keep answering on time.

Madotta

Great app! It's easy to setup and does exactly what it says. We had no issues after using this app for our FB retargeting for several months and are constantly getting 5 to 10X ROAS. Highly recommend.

Ktm Twins

Amazing. We've spent around 1k and Shoelace has returned us over 30k in sales YTD.

Science Inspired Jewelry

Very happy with the results! The personalised approach and the customer service. Highly recommended.

Kristin Perry Accessories

Great app and amazing customer service!

Vancitybox

Great app for marketing and bringing back website visitors! Definitely recommended

Beautiful You Hair Extensions

This app will keep you in front of your customers and those that just visited. Great way to find them without a hassle. If they don't signup for your email marketing this is a solution.

Kirstin Ash 2

Great app. Works very well. Reza and the team are great to deal with and are very fast at replies. The concept in my opinion is better than Criteo or Adroll as it doesn't bombard users with adverts. It's easy to set up and the integrations / partnerships Shoelace are adding are continuously enhancing the advertising possibilities available.

Curvyworking

After using it for 2 weeks, we saw an increase of 50% on our checkout. Great app and service.