Digital Marketing by Shoelace

Digital Marketing by Shoelace

by Shoelace

Tech-enabled paid media buying with white-glove support

Chairs4gaming

We've been using Shoelace for a few months now. It took us a few trials and errors to find the best ad setup but it was worth it. The first month, we had an unusual high cost per click and they quickly gave us a credit to give some time for the ads to adjust and now the cost per click is definitely worth it. We can safely say that it's one of the best Apps we use. The fast support and positive ROI say it all. We do not check our stats anymore since the ROI is in average around 3500% in our case.

Summerties

Great App! Very helpful for retargeting!

SummerTies
www.SummerTies.com

Just Riding Premium

This has been essential to our business! It would be awesome if you started to offer retargeting with google and not just facebook, we would definitely pay a fixed consultancy fee to set this up for us and ongoing fees as well..

Partserv

These guys are awesome. Reza responds ridiculously fast to every question, but honestly it's such an intuitive app we rarely have any. The only reason I know the name "Reza" is because we get check ins frequently to make sure things are running smoothly and that they're making us money---which they definitely are! This is a must have app!

Wine Stash

Absolutely Amazing, can highly recommend!! Works out so much easier then running your own Adwords campaigns. Now that I'm using Shoelace I'm spending less and getting better results!

Colibricanada

So far so good! I've only been using it for one week, but has increased my orders and I love that I can see on the dashboard exactly how effective the ads are.

Fanfaire

Having Shoelace in 2 of my other stores has increased my conversions via retargeting through the roof. A great app and a fantastic support team to get you going. You NEED Shoelace if you have a serious Shopify store!

Uptownmale

so far so good..update in a few months..

Thanks From,