Digital Marketing by Shoelace

Tech-enabled paid media buying with white-glove support

From $79/month. Additional charges may apply.

Haji Gallery

I wish I had consider the negative reviews to not even bother myself installing this app, I just need my money back. No one helped with anything and the ad was never running, in fact, you are all alone with no help

October 28, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you for your review, and we’re sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience with Shoelace. We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.

Our team noticed that you reached out for support regarding the performance of your campaigns shortly after they launched, and your concerns were addressed by one of our support team members. Our Automation plan, which you were previously on, is a self-managed tool with support from our customer service team on a ticketed basis. It includes a Retargeting journey created by the team for the customer to alter and manage. After this point, our team is there to provide advice; however, the ad management is maintained by the client.

Based on your feedback, it seems as though you were expecting someone to be proactively monitoring your account. We do have managed plans more in line with the service you mentioned, including strategy, creation, and optimization that are conducted by a dedicated Account Strategist.

If you would like the opportunity to talk through your feedback or hear more about our managed service, someone from our team would be happy to speak with you. Again, thank you for your feedback, and we hope you have a lovely day!

Cheers,
The Shoelace Team

Medical Outfit

Good tool for retargeting. Great customer service, they are always in touch to enhance the performance of campaigns and grow sales.

Hug Sleep

I have worked with Shoelace since early 2019. They have been a godsend for us! They were able to set up our initial Facebook, Instagram, Google and Youtube prospecting and retargeting and help grow us over the past two years. I cannot say enough good things about them! Truly!

June 4, 2021

Hi There,

Thanks so much for your kind review! It’s been an incredible last few years working with Hug Sleep, from the very beginning of the business to its appearance on Shark Tank and your exponential growth. We’re proud to be a part of the company’s history and success, and we can’t wait to see where the business goes from here.

Thank you for choosing Shoelace!!

Cheers,
Team Shoelace

cedarandvine

Working with the shoelace team has been a 10/10 experience so far. I have been working with them for several months to retarget, grow our audience, + get more results from our ads. They are hands-on and open to implementing/ testing new ideas that are on-brand. Reports are thorough and easy to understand. Very satisfied with our results and the working relationship with my shoelace manager.

bombvendors

SCAM! Literally two seconds after my ads started running my ad account was DISABLED by facebook & I have to send info to facebook to get it verified! How ever Shoelace goes into your ad account & sets your ads up triggers something in the facebook system to shut your ad account down! Beware! I went from being 2 steps ahead to being 10 steps backwards!

April 5, 2021

Hi there,

We'd like to start off by apologizing for any inconvenience you've faced. We want to assure you that Shoelace has no connection to Facebook accounts getting banned as this is something FB does independently.

We have worked with our Facebook rep to have your account unbanned and have now refunded your subscription fee. I hope this has resolved these issues to your satisfaction and we would really appreciate it if you could update your review to reflect your experience with us.

If we can help with anything else, please reach out to us and have a wonderful day!

Regards,

Team Shoelace

Kye Intimates

The team at Shoelace is very hands-on and wants to help your brand grow. They are very knowledgeable about Facebook/paid advertising. Would definitely recommend them to help scale your business.

Unbox the Dress

While we recently outgrew this service/app, I found the shoelace team and platform very helpful during our previous phase of growth. They provide a nice solution for business owners that need support but don't have the budget to work with full-service agencies!

Simply Me Boutique

So very disappointed with Shoelace ads. After years of using them for retargeting ads, we upgraded to the very expensive prospecting service. It was a joke. Store owners, please feel free to reach out to me. I would be happy to share my experience and numbers. Also, I just removed their app and they deleted all of my history! We paid for them to run these ads, also for the ads and audiences themselves. This information should be ours to keep. amy@shopsimplyme.com

December 18, 2020

Hi There,

Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience has been both frustrating and underwhelming. We really pride ourselves in providing great results and service to all our clients - which we are sorry to hear has fallen short of expectations.

Please rest assured, we continuously keep our ears to the ground for any insights or learnings we can share with our clients and will take your feedback as learning to ensure it is communicated better going forward.

We want to thank you again for your time with us and perhaps, there will be another opportunity down the line to give us another try and we can deliver a better outcome.

Shoelace Team

Verve Coffee Roasters

I have been partnering up with the Shoelace team as a growth marketer at my last 3 e-commerce company and they have always delivered and exceeded ROAS goals to help scale our paid social digital channel. We also add prospecting and got an increase in new customers. Our account strategist, Serra, is amazing at guiding us! It's super quick and easy to get started with a flat fee instead % on ad spend. If you are tired of your legacy ad agency give Shoelace a try.

Saski Collection

The best retargeting we've ever used. Massive ROI's and great customer service. Couldn't recommend enough.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40