Facebook & Google Strategies

Facebook & Google Strategies

by Shoelace

Tech-enabled paid media buying with white-glove support

cedarandvine

Working with the shoelace team has been a 10/10 experience so far. I have been working with them for several months to retarget, grow our audience, + get more results from our ads. They are hands-on and open to implementing/ testing new ideas that are on-brand. Reports are thorough and easy to understand. Very satisfied with our results and the working relationship with my shoelace manager.

bombvendors

SCAM! Literally two seconds after my ads started running my ad account was DISABLED by facebook & I have to send info to facebook to get it verified! How ever Shoelace goes into your ad account & sets your ads up triggers something in the facebook system to shut your ad account down! Beware! I went from being 2 steps ahead to being 10 steps backwards!

April 5, 2021

Hi there,

We'd like to start off by apologizing for any inconvenience you've faced. We want to assure you that Shoelace has no connection to Facebook accounts getting banned as this is something FB does independently.

We have worked with our Facebook rep to have your account unbanned and have now refunded your subscription fee. I hope this has resolved these issues to your satisfaction and we would really appreciate it if you could update your review to reflect your experience with us.

If we can help with anything else, please reach out to us and have a wonderful day!

Regards,

Team Shoelace

Kye Intimates

The team at Shoelace is very hands-on and wants to help your brand grow. They are very knowledgeable about Facebook/paid advertising. Would definitely recommend them to help scale your business.

Unbox the Dress

While we recently outgrew this service/app, I found the shoelace team and platform very helpful during our previous phase of growth. They provide a nice solution for business owners that need support but don't have the budget to work with full-service agencies!

Simply Me Boutique

So very disappointed with Shoelace ads. After years of using them for retargeting ads, we upgraded to the very expensive prospecting service. It was a joke. Store owners, please feel free to reach out to me. I would be happy to share my experience and numbers. Also, I just removed their app and they deleted all of my history! We paid for them to run these ads, also for the ads and audiences themselves. This information should be ours to keep. amy@shopsimplyme.com

December 18, 2020

Hi There,

Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience has been both frustrating and underwhelming. We really pride ourselves in providing great results and service to all our clients - which we are sorry to hear has fallen short of expectations.

We want to thank you again for your time with us and perhaps, there will be another opportunity down the line to give us another try and we can deliver a better outcome.

Shoelace Team

Verve Coffee Roasters

I have been partnering up with the Shoelace team as a growth marketer at my last 3 e-commerce company and they have always delivered and exceeded ROAS goals to help scale our paid social digital channel. We also add prospecting and got an increase in new customers. Our account strategist, Serra, is amazing at guiding us! It's super quick and easy to get started with a flat fee instead % on ad spend. If you are tired of your legacy ad agency give Shoelace a try.

Saski Collection

The best retargeting we've ever used. Massive ROI's and great customer service. Couldn't recommend enough.

Adeline

I would not waste your money or time. I worked with Shoelace from July 2020-Sept 25th 2020. They ran several ad campaigns for me. I was spending around $1000/month on ads plus their monthly fee of $929 with an initial onboarding fee of $500. First off, my campaign manager was difficult to get in touch with, even though it says they will take one business day to respond. She would go missing for several days. This did improve when I emailed her manager to get a response. This happened several times. Secondly, it was difficult to get reports from her. I would ask how we are doing or what is our ROI and she wouldn't respond. We were barely getting any online sales. When I ran reports on how I was doing running my own ads compared to them running my ads...I was doing better on my own. My online sales while using shoelace were down 25%. When I emailed them about this and asked them for improvement on their part they replied with this ....."Over these past 3 months, a lot has been tried in terms of testing new and existing audiences, ad types, creatives etc. but there has been little success. The direct-to-consumer apparel industry is incredibly competitive, and competing with the big names in the e-commerce space has been getting tougher as everyone is moving towards online businesses and the busy holiday season is coming up." Then she asked if I would like to cancel and I did. This is not a company that showed me they cared about me as a client and my success as a company.

September 29, 2020

Hi There,

Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience has been both frustrating and underwhelming. We really pride ourselves (or team) in providing great results and service to all our clients - which we are sorry to hear has fallen short of expectations.

Looking at your account, we can see that we implemented ongoing tests with campaigns and optimizations, which needed time to run and learn, especially on a small budget. We understand that ongoing communication was also an issue and we want to clarify that it is our policy to reply to emails within 24 hours for all clients. In terms of reports, those are typically sent on a monthly basis or to align with the last 30 days since this provides a clearer picture based on Facebook's attribution window. Our goal is to always do what's best for your business, care about your success, and align our efforts towards meeting your goals. We understand that while we provided some insights about your industry and potential next steps, we can see how it may have landed in an ineffective way. Please rest assured, we continuously keep our ears to the ground for any insights or learnings we can share with our clients and will take your feedback as learning to ensure it is communicated better going forward.

Shoelace Team

TIME Slippers

I've used a ton of companies to do our retargeting. These guys are the best. Vickram is great. Checks up on us all the time and proactively seeks out problems before they're problems.

Sand Dollar Dubai

We found Shoelace on the App Store by pure chance and thought to give it a go. From the minute we began work 2 years ago until now it has been an absolute game changer for our business. Without them we wouldn’t be in the position we are in now. Our sales have rocketed and we have had a one on one service with the same team throughout our relationship, it feels like they are in-house employees, part of our team as they know our business inside out. With that said there is very little input needed from our side meaning we can concentrate on other aspects of our business while they are hands on and pro active with pushing quality traffic onto our site. They are the best and believe me we have tried a few!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40