Facebook & Google Strategies

Facebook & Google Strategies

by Shoelace

Tech-enabled paid media buying with white-glove support

Bohemian Bliss

Shoelace has outperformed our own retargeting ads by a large margin. We have seen a considerable increase in online sales since implements Shoelace. Give them a try, you will not regret it.

All Tire Supply Llc

We have been with them for a while now. Initially, there were some problems but the team worked hard to resolved the issues. The app has been doing well ever since and we are more than happy to recommend them to everyone else that needs this kind of service.

The Bali Market

My retargeting ads have been very successful. Shoelace is hands off that runs in the background. I also love that I can add Nudge campaigns to help promote sales. The team is helpful and polite. Highly recommend.

Puregem

Is a good simple app to use, i like how it does it all for me, cause re targeting can be a long process but it is super necessary, most days my shoelace is in positive ROAS which is all you can ask for really!

Shop Sweet Lulu

I was hesitant to try Shoelace at first because we have had very little success with other apps, but I have been BLOWN AWAY by it!! We've been using Shoelace for about two months now and are already seeing 20x ROI. I love that the FB retargeting ads are set up for me, and I can make little tweaks without having to set up a whole campaign from scratch.

Aeroblend

This is one of my favorite apps. It makes retargeting a breeze. I highly recommend it!!

Elle Belle Boutique

Easy and effortless! I love that it sets all the ads for me, without me having to monitor or adjust or really do anything! So thankful for this app and the return on investment that I am seeing!

Mama Sew Happy

this is a great app! We have loved the convenience and simplicity of it!

Yesterhome

Great app that shows you the results so you know it's money well spent!

Poppy Lissiman Us

Great app and even more amazing service from The Shoelace team. They have been very helpful every step of the way, from initial app set-up to adjusting campaigns and ad-spend to get the best results from our Retargeting Program. Highly recommend.