Shoelace: Ads & Retargeting

Shoelace: Ads & Retargeting

by Shoelace

Advertising to drive more sales and faster conversions

Puregem

Is a good simple app to use, i like how it does it all for me, cause re targeting can be a long process but it is super necessary, most days my shoelace is in positive ROAS which is all you can ask for really!

Shop Sweet Lulu

I was hesitant to try Shoelace at first because we have had very little success with other apps, but I have been BLOWN AWAY by it!! We've been using Shoelace for about two months now and are already seeing 20x ROI. I love that the FB retargeting ads are set up for me, and I can make little tweaks without having to set up a whole campaign from scratch.

Aeroblend

This is one of my favorite apps. It makes retargeting a breeze. I highly recommend it!!

Elle Belle Boutique

Easy and effortless! I love that it sets all the ads for me, without me having to monitor or adjust or really do anything! So thankful for this app and the return on investment that I am seeing!

Mama Sew Happy

this is a great app! We have loved the convenience and simplicity of it!

Yesterhome

Great app that shows you the results so you know it's money well spent!

Poppy Lissiman Us

Great app and even more amazing service from The Shoelace team. They have been very helpful every step of the way, from initial app set-up to adjusting campaigns and ad-spend to get the best results from our Retargeting Program. Highly recommend.

Fonez Ie

Very good app, saves a lot of time with remarketing on Facebook, and have had brilliant results. Would definitely recommend.

Barn Chic Antiques

This app is super easy to use (I know little about how to do FB marketing, but the app does all the work for you!), and when I have needed support, help is quick and easy. Recommend without a doubt! My best marketing investment by far!

Style Kit

so easy to use! Have cancelled all my ad apps except this one.