Facebook & Google Strategies

Facebook & Google Strategies

by Shoelace

Tech-enabled paid media buying with white-glove support

The Imagination Tree

The best part about Shoelace is their team who are always there to support you and respond immediately. This is so important when deciding whether to try out a new app.

Grizzly Supply Co

Really helps with the headache of re-targeting on Facebook

Fig Pillows

Love Shoelace. We've seen an increase on conversions, especially as a result of the abandoned cart emails. Great app to have with Shopify store

Insportaus

Got my ad account banned by using this App, wished we never used it to begin with. Ads are generic and bland and are likely to be flagged by facebook.
Stay away!

Bohemian Bliss

Shoelace has outperformed our own retargeting ads by a large margin. We have seen a considerable increase in online sales since implements Shoelace. Give them a try, you will not regret it.

All Tire Supply Llc

We have been with them for a while now. Initially, there were some problems but the team worked hard to resolved the issues. The app has been doing well ever since and we are more than happy to recommend them to everyone else that needs this kind of service.

The Bali Market

My retargeting ads have been very successful. Shoelace is hands off that runs in the background. I also love that I can add Nudge campaigns to help promote sales. The team is helpful and polite. Highly recommend.

Puregem

Is a good simple app to use, i like how it does it all for me, cause re targeting can be a long process but it is super necessary, most days my shoelace is in positive ROAS which is all you can ask for really!

Rockittots

Good app. Have been using for many months and definitely brings in more business.

Lunivers Otaku

This is an useless app, they deactivate ads without even letting us know the reason several times and make us loose money, at ths price it's a shame.