Digital Marketing by Shoelace

Digital Marketing by Shoelace | Reviews

by Shoelace

Tech-enabled paid media buying with white-glove support

Bubba Chew Silicone Teething Jewellery

Love Shoelace and recommend to anyone with a small business. Remarketing is vital for a successful business, and if you are not doing it right you can be throwing money away. Shoelace has been able to convert so many sales that I might have lost. Its easy to use and the staff have been very helpful!

Uniqso2

Awesome app! Save our time and it's very cost effective!

Peachymama

I recommend Shoelace to everyone! It's by far the best investment we make when it comes to customer acquisition on Facebook. It's almost too easy. Customer support is first rate, too. The team are super friendly and fast. Since we started with Shoelace, within the app we've spent $6738 on Facebook ads generating revenue of $98,749 - you work out the %. Nice. :) Owen

Shoreline 2

I've been with Shoelace since they launched nearly three years ago. Facebook ads in general are very cost effective, but Shoelace automates and improves on all this.

Be careful when measuring ROI to compare ad spend to PROFIT, not REVENUE (most crazy-high ROI numbers use revenue). Still, even measuring only profit, our ROI is through the roof. We had a 3-month stretch where our ROI was only breaking even—profit matched ad spend—but a couple quick conversations with the Shoelace folks got things re-jiggered to make it worth our while again.

My only complaint is that any serious customization costs quite a bit, but the basic dynamic/journeys approach has been so effective, I really can't say anything bad about this. It is true set-and-forget advertising, more cost effective than Google Adwords, and a hundred times easier than managing this all by yourself.

Yourlamode

Highly recommend for your retargeting campaigns!
Great app support team and great app.

Newborn Feathers

This app has been amazing for me! Huge return on ROI and so easy to use. They have reached out several times to suggest changes to improve my ads. Wish they could help with regular ads as well!

Le Chaton Vert

Excellent app for plug-and-play facebook retargeting. The numbers don't lie, over 10500$ in sales from 330$ in ad spend, you can't beat that ROI!

Reshoevn8r 2

Shoelace does a good job with the customer journey, there is a lot of value in the journey as some would say. Fiona takes the time to go over the process in detail and is a pleasure working with.

Nitecore Lights

Been using them for 4 months, excellent proactive support, beats trying to create my own retargeting ads. Most important of all, it works. Spent around $1500 so far, and it bought in $8000 worth of sales. Numbers don't lie, highly recommended.

Fwreshbeauty

Nice Work always look for a retargeting app that work, love it.