Facebook & Google Strategies

Facebook & Google Strategies

by Shoelace

Tech-enabled paid media buying with white-glove support

Ginch Gonch

Very easy to use and quickly connects to facebook and does all the work. You don't even need to go in to facebook to edit anything. All the work is done within the app. The connection to mailchimp to retarget your email list is an awesome bonus. Highly recommended especially if you're limited on resources. A+++++

Discriminant

Easy to use, plug and play app. Within month this app has already paid for itself a few times over.

Ronin Brand

Been using this app for last 3 months and like it a lot. The staff behind that run this app are very friendly and helpful. If I were you I would give this app a try for a few months.

Bymonkey

Great customer support! Love it

I Love Plum

Shoelace is BY FAR the BEST shopify app partner we have worked with. We don't know what we would do without Shoelace! They have been an integral partner in our remarketing efforts both on FB and IG. Their support staff is always responsive and friendly – always going beyond the extra mile to make sure our questions are answered. REALLY, the best of the best.

Thank you Shoelace!

Organic Press Juices

Shoelace was an app that I decided to install just to check out, and has now become one of my preferred apps to have as a must on my store. The app has greatly benefited my business in terms of retargetting conversion ads, and has helped my business grow. The team is very professional and was always there to assist me and optimize my ads. My re-targeting ROI is at an all time high and I couldn't have done it without Shoelace. Thank you guys.

Hybridracing

Awesoem app! We used it to run a bunch of retargeting ads and it helped us generate over 50K in sales on 1K ad spend over blackfriday!

Stretch It Body Jewellery

6 times return on ad spend, what more can I say!?

Bamachampshirts

Shoelace has been really great so far. It performs really well and is unbelievably easy to manage. I would definitely recommend trying it.

Gist Yarn

Love Shoelace!! Easy and effective.