Shoelace: Ads & Retargeting

Shoelace: Ads & Retargeting

by Shoelace

Advertising to drive more sales and faster conversions

Bymonkey

Great customer support! Love it

I Love Plum

Shoelace is BY FAR the BEST shopify app partner we have worked with. We don't know what we would do without Shoelace! They have been an integral partner in our remarketing efforts both on FB and IG. Their support staff is always responsive and friendly – always going beyond the extra mile to make sure our questions are answered. REALLY, the best of the best.

Thank you Shoelace!

Organic Press Juices

Shoelace was an app that I decided to install just to check out, and has now become one of my preferred apps to have as a must on my store. The app has greatly benefited my business in terms of retargetting conversion ads, and has helped my business grow. The team is very professional and was always there to assist me and optimize my ads. My re-targeting ROI is at an all time high and I couldn't have done it without Shoelace. Thank you guys.

Hybridracing

Awesoem app! We used it to run a bunch of retargeting ads and it helped us generate over 50K in sales on 1K ad spend over blackfriday!

Stretch It Body Jewellery

6 times return on ad spend, what more can I say!?

Bamachampshirts

Shoelace has been really great so far. It performs really well and is unbelievably easy to manage. I would definitely recommend trying it.

Gist Yarn

Love Shoelace!! Easy and effective.

United Bracelets

This is a super handed app that does exactly what we were after! Thanks!

Tree Tribe

This is the best app on Shopify, a must install if you're getting any traffic at all!

Kristinit

So far going great -- looks like 600% return on our current investment on our first campaign with them, making it well worth it. They've automatically upped the campaigns now that we've hit 500 people, so we'll see how it does, but giving 5 stars for both the performance of the app, and secondly, the customer service as any question I had, they were quite responsive and helpful. Thumbs up!