Digital Marketing by Shoelace

Digital Marketing by Shoelace | Reviews

by Shoelace

Tech-enabled paid media buying with white-glove support

United Bracelets

This is a super handed app that does exactly what we were after! Thanks!

Tree Tribe

This is the best app on Shopify, a must install if you're getting any traffic at all!

Kristinit

So far going great -- looks like 600% return on our current investment on our first campaign with them, making it well worth it. They've automatically upped the campaigns now that we've hit 500 people, so we'll see how it does, but giving 5 stars for both the performance of the app, and secondly, the customer service as any question I had, they were quite responsive and helpful. Thumbs up!

Maylwear

Very nice support, they are answering my questions all the time! I wish to see more engagement from their side ;-) After having a lot of traffic on your website, the ad works perfectly fine and you don't need to spend a lot of many for it. Love it!

Amen Shoes

Have to say best app on hear. Spent 254 the return is 2750 great app

Divan Base Direct

Fantastic service and very effective to re-target our customers on Facebook.

Future Past Clothing

Amazing service by Reza, and also getting a much higher ROI then any other service I've used. Highly recommended.

Samarreta

Great, best retargeting marketing app there is in my opinion. I would highly recommend it

Paredeyewear

THE BEST THING ON THE MARKET !

10x ROI in 2 weeks!

Pensxpress

Shoelace has been great to get our Facebook re-marketing on autopilot. The support and creation of our campaigns is awesome. I highly recommend anyone with good amount of traffic to use this service to market on Facebook.